Fullmetal Alchemist discussion

PyroProductions

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
If you watch this amazing show, discuss it here. New season, old season...it doesn't matter. I am entwined within this story and was wondering who else watches it.

Also, is the long-haired kid a homonculus of Alphonse? That was really weird that he had the right arm and left leg of Ed. It also kind of looks like Al. Why must I wait one more week to find out!

I don't think he's of Al......the Right arm was given up to bring their mom back, the leg was given up to bond Al's soul. I don't know if he actually died or not..... And I'm relatively sure all the questions won't be answered next episode;)

i'll hold back ... don't wanna spoil the whole series ;)

Tamanon said:
I don't think he's of Al......the Right arm was given up to bring their mom back, the leg was given up to bond Al's soul. I don't know if he actually died or not..... And I'm relatively sure all the questions won't be answered next episode;)

while this may be true, Ed did see the kid in the gateway...and also was talking about how if it was equivalent exchange, why did the kid have his arm and leg?
there is also the unanswered question of how homonculi are created
idk..i guess we will just have to wait it out

yeah, X-Ray, my bro has seen the Japanese dubbed versions
and he almost told me
and i went psycho
:D

PyroProductions said:
If you watch this amazing show, discuss it here. New season, old season...it doesn't matter. I am entwined within this story and was wondering who else watches it.

Also, is the long-haired kid a homonculus of Alphonse? That was really weird that he had the right arm and left leg of Ed. It also kind of looks like Al. Why must I wait one more week to find out!

I've seen every episode AND the movie. If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask.

This is my favorite anime series of all time. Its just such a beautiful and emotional story.

I just picked up Volume 5 on DVD. Its got audio commentary by the English dub VA's. Awesome stuff :) .

TheVileOne said:
I've seen every episode AND the movie. If you guys have any questions, feel free to ask.

This is my favorite anime series of all time. Its just such a beautiful and emotional story.

I just picked up Volume 5 on DVD. Its got audio commentary by the English dub VA's. Awesome stuff :) .

nice
i'm still waiting for the Season One of the english version to come out. I want my girlfriend to see them

Well Volumes 1-5 (Episodes 1-20) on DVD fill the first boxset.

true, but thats like 15-20 dollars a set, meh....i want it so bad!

Its on 10:30 PM where I live.

The reason its on so late is so they can only make the minimum amount of edits.

Use a VCR dude...or get the DVD's :) .

TheVileOne said:
Its on 10:30 PM where I live.

The reason its on so late is so they can only make the minimum amount of edits.

Use a VCR dude...or get the DVD's :) .

my VCR broke. I'm surprised how expensive VCR's still are. I just download episodes that I miss.

its on at 10:30 where i live too...but its on a saturday
you cant stay up till midnight on saturday?

PyroProductions said:

Who stays home on a saturday night? :o

WallCrawl said:
Who stays home on a saturday night? :o

Seeing as to how Adult Swim gets such great ratings...quite a few people do I imagine.

PyroProductions said:

I can. I choose not to :o

yeah, so TheVileOne, my co-worker decided to cheat and download the next three episodes, so I had him spoil it for me...although i had kind of guessed it already

So the teacher HAD tried human transmutation before on her stillborn, and when it turned out like Ed and Al's mom, she put it back in the Gateway. And apparantly, I'm still not sure how this works though, but the baby was the one who took Ed's limbs, and thats why he has them now. I assume he figured out a way to get out of the Gateway using the limbs. So now its just a matter of will they be able to get Al back through the Gateway?? It is apparently possible to do this, because Teacher's kid did it.

Yeah that's pretty much it. It was pretty obvious that Izumi had tried seeing as to how she can perform alchemy using her body as an array and how both herself and her husband knew how homunculi were created.

that was it
i knew i didnt just pull the theory out of my ass!
my co-worker was trying to figure out how i came to the conclusion
I still dont quite get the concept of how homunculi are created though

Yeah, killer show. I read spoilers of the new movie, and I can't wait. Any ideas on when we'll see an English dub, if ever?

TheVileOne said:
Well Volumes 1-5 (Episodes 1-20) on DVD fill the first boxset.

So is there an actual boxset out yet or do you know something we don't?

guitarsingerguy said:
So is there an actual boxset out yet or do you know something we don't?

Funimation released a box set that comes with Volume 1 of the series on DVD, the official soundtrack, and a tin that holds the first five volumes on DVD.

wow i had no idea they had one of those out
about how much does that cost?

man last nights episode kicked ass
when Izumi ran in there and started just breaking stuff up to get her kid back...and things just escalated and got worse...i love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"