Funny pics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:huh: as u ****ing kidding me?! That';s right...as for are. I guess I need to be logged into imageshack to see most pics on this board.

Nice one, Kel.

:o I just heard the mods were driving this boat

ftmfailboat.jpg

lol........HURRY, EVERYBODY TO THE OTHER SIDE.......

lol........HURRY, EVERYBODY TO THE OTHER SIDE.......

Lol I could imagine everyone running to the otherside then the boat starts to tip that direction. Then they run back to the otherside and that side starts tipping again.

The problem with a lot of the pics in here are they are not in the vein of being funny or wittily clever, they are more like a test to see who can post the grossest image or who can find a pic that makes fun of-or stereotypes a race or sexual orinetation etc..Plus pics joking about pedos and rape are never funny, at least not for this board.

When did that happen?!?!?!? I can go hundreds of pages in this thread and find hundreds of pedobear pics.

You are probably correct....and when we got complaints about it, we discussed it and the decision was made....if we were to go back through all threads looking for things we now have a decision from mods and admin. on we would be doing that 24/7. Honestly, some "threads" need their own mod....this is becoming one of them. It is a decision that has been made, and we are working from that decision.

When did that happen?!?!?!? I can go hundreds of pages in this thread and find hundreds of pedobear pics.

Then they were missed, hundreds eh? well go back through and click report on the ones you find and we'll delete them, thanks for bringing it to our attention man, appreciate the help :up:

I can only say that, it was in a post that I believe was infracted, and deleted. I don't really know what the thoughts are from the other mods/admin.....

The point is that this thread has become more of a 'let's see how far we can push'...and that's unfortunate.

I think the point of this thread has become 'wait, I can't post that? But it's not even pg-13?!?!? I could've posted that 50 pages ago but I can't post that now?'

I can only say that, it was in a post that I believe was infracted, and deleted. I don't really know what the thoughts are from the other mods/admin.....

Don't want to get an infraction since it's make up your own rules on this thread. I hope it's up to Hype standards.
20060207shh.png

I think the point of this thread has become 'wait, I can't post that? But it's not even pg-13?!?!? I could've posted that 50 pages ago but I can't post that now?'

I am not going to argue over what this thread has become. With respect to 'I could have posted that 50 pages ago, but not now'...I can only echo what Hunter and Kel have already said.

Decisions have been made among the staff, and those decisions are going to be enforced. If you have seen pictures like that that still exist in this thread, please report them so we can delete them.

Don't want to get an infraction since it's make up your own rules on this thread. I hope it's up to Hype standards.
20060207shh.png

If you wanna be smartass and go wits to wits, I'll throw down like Christopher Walken on a random film role. And I'll fight you with one leg tied behind my back.

I thought this was the funny pics thread, not the "I can only be funny if it involves crudity and pedo related stuff, so here's some black bar awesomeness" thread. :huh:

See, this is where we have a problem. You couldn't have just made your complaint and left it at that. Instead you're going to sit here and be a smart alec.

Genius.

There are many people here who can have a mature conversation about mature subjects with the Hype as it is now. Adding a section that's for "mature posters" that simply changes rules for censoring is unneeded, and dropping F-bombs and posting dirty pictures is the opposite of mature.

Yup.

And this is one of the things wrong with America. Everyone thinks they are entitled to do what they want whenever they want. Boo hoo. You can't post your borderline pics. They are paying for the site and can set whatever rules they want, even ones you may think are ridiculous. Don't like it, start your own forum and set your own rules.

Can we please get back to the funny?

If you wanna be smartass and go wits to wits, I'll throw down like Christopher Walken on a random film role. And I'll fight you with one leg tied behind my back.

:huh:
I really don't know what we can post if the banana pic or even the mention of pedobear can get you an infraction. Now if you mods posted some rules on what we can and cannot post, that would help. And please don't respond with that school comment because I wouldn't have gotten in trouble for a pic of pedobear or that banana pic.

I remember the good 'ol days, back when the only thing off limits were cuss words and nudity...

And this is one of the things wrong with America. Everyone thinks they are entitled to do what they want whenever they want. Boo hoo. You can't post your borderline pics. They are paying for the site and can set whatever rules they want, even ones you may think are ridiculous. Don't like it, start your own forum and set your own rules.

Can we please get back to the funny?
here here

I tried, no one thought my pic was funny.....hurt my feelins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member