Funny pics thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
batman.jpg

Actually that is incorrect. He has half of The Imaginarium Of Dr. Parnassus.:o

This thread is a joke. Some clear rules need to be set in place to stop certain mods (not all most like hunter, Kel, Drakon etc who do a good job) who have their own agenda and ideas on what is and is not sutible.

This thread is a joke. Some clear rules need to be set in place to stop certain mods (not all most like hunter, Kel, Drakon etc who do a good job) who have their own agenda and ideas on what is and is not sutible.

TDK, just because you don't agree with the decision of a mod, does not mean they are doing a bad job or have their own agenda. The pic that was deleted from your group of pics was inappropriate. I was deleting at the same time Marx was, he just beat me to it.

It seems that this thread has moved from being a funny pic thread to, "lets see how far we can go thread...." which, unfortunately for those that enjoy the truly funny pics, may not have this thread to enjoy for long.

Usually that is what gets threads closed....posters not following the flow of the thread, but instead, making their own agenda, and that is to see how far they can go with pics, posts, whatever...that is what is happening here.

And unfortunately it will get a truly fun thread, closed. :csad:

TDK, just because you don't agree with the decision of a mod, does not mean they are doing a bad job or have their own agenda. The pic that was deleted from your group of pics was inappropriate. I was deleting at the same time Marx was, he just beat me to it.

It seems that this thread has moved from being a funny pic thread to, "lets see how far we can go thread...." which, unfortunately for those that enjoy the truly funny pics, may not have this thread to enjoy for long.

Usually that is what gets threads closed....posters not following the flow of the thread, but instead, making their own agenda, and that is to see how far they can go with pics, posts, whatever...that is what is happening here.

She speaks truth. Granted, this run of the thread is going to be retired soon, since it's close to the 20k mark.

Ironic, cause this is the funny pics thread.

Thank you for taking the time to explain, Getting a infraction for mocking homosexuality though, i was not mocking gay people nor would i. Anyone looking at those pictures would see there was no mocking, my problem is not with their removal but the infraction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"