Future Peter for Volume 3?

RonStoppablefan

Harry Potter fan
Reaction score
Ok so I saw the newest preview on NBC website for Volume 3 and I swear I saw a clip with Peter looking exacly like Future Peter, just with out the scar. They did say in spoilers that they'd be giving Peter the scar this Volume too. Maybe there going to turn Peter exacly into Future Peter now in the present and have him be all bad ass now

Think thats where there going with this?

Probably... maybe he's one of the Heroes that becomes a villain. Might as well keep close to what has already been presented in the previous seasons.

I just want him to become more bad ass not evil. Well it might be kind of fun to see evil for a bit but not all volume.

Probably... maybe he's one of the Heroes that becomes a villain. Might as well keep close to what has already been presented in the previous seasons.
I doubt it since he's the stable main hero. The whole hero villain thing is probably only to do with Jessica/Niki

I hope it's not Jessica/Niki. I'm sick of her already...
I'd rather see it be Nathan, as he was shot, for a reason that probably has to do with the future.

I just want him to become more bad ass not evil. Well it might be kind of fun to see evil for a bit but not all volume.
I agree. If Peter turns out to be a villain, then so be it. Just as long as we don't have to sit through another season of watching Peter struggle to control and use his abilities due to a "convenient" ailment, ala amneisia.

Peter turning evil would sort of be a retread of season 2 being as he was already manipulated by the evil guy into doing evil things.

Nicki won't be returning its Jessica, so she's one of the good guy's turning evil. Matts another, the writers have hinted at the fact that saying will Matt being going to the dark side soon? Volume 1 showed that Nathan has a dark side, Volume 2 showed that Peter could have a dark side without knowing. Hiro for Volume 2, we got glimps of him burring Adman a live. I don't know about you guys but that seemed pretty dark for him. Notice how it switched Nathan/Peter/Hiro to good guy's in the promo of Volume 3? I think it means now will get to see the heroic efforts this Volume. It switched Nicki and Claire to evil, maybe they'll be the ones we see go evil this Volume. Wonder what Claire could do that's evil. Any ways I hope with what they mean by darker Peter is just more badass as said before, I think thats the best way they could go with Peters character this Volume.

I hope that none of the Heroes turn to Villiany, that would be silly. They should just introduce Villians, and maybe in Volume 4 show some going to the Dark side, but none of this Switching back and forth crap.

Peter turning evil would sort of be a retread of season 2 being as he was already manipulated by the evil guy into doing evil things.

I am afraid you might see a retread of season 2, if rumors are true.

Screen cap from the new promo:
l_e75e0e574114a59b94d1b81c7bb5abdc.jpg

its rumored that Future Peter shot Nathan.

I am afraid you might see a retread of season 2, if rumors are true.

Screen cap from the new promo:
l_e75e0e574114a59b94d1b81c7bb5abdc.jpg

its rumored that Future Peter shot Nathan.
I thought that was Sylar when I watched that preview. :dry: I wouldnt mind Peter being a villain aslong as hes' got a good motive for the turn.

Awe come on, maybe Peter has a motive for it. Than agian Milo did say there would be things you would like that Peter does this Volume and things you won't like. So who really knows, I'm more curious about the things I will like part. Must be some thing good.

Awe come on, maybe Peter has a motive for it. Than agian Milo did say there would be things you would like that Peter does this Volume and things you won't like. So who really knows, I'm more curious about the things I will like part. Must be some thing good.

things I'll like- Evil peter killing people in ever more inventive ways
things i won't like- peter going back to get his annoying girlfriend

I forgot about the girlfriend. If they bring her back I hope that they don't drag it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"