FX Original Series "Lights Out"

Omar pissed me off when he started showboating.

Whats the deal with showing male asses during sex scenes? Show more female asses and side boobs already.

Oh no, male asses are just fine right here, pal. :p I've seen way more boobs than ass. Time to be fair! :D

Anyone still watching this show? I'm loving it. I really hope it finds a solid audience because it's one of the most interesting shows on TV, IMO. Can't wait to see Lights take on El Diablo next week.

Caught up with the newest two episodes. This show is excellent so far and has yet to let me down, I hope it improves a great deal with the ratings. It really deserves to last several seasons.

This show just keeps upping the ante. Loving it as long as it lasts.:csad:

Trouble is, boxing in general isn't even a very popular sport anymore, and movies about it haven't garnered much interest. The Fighter has, due to the award buzz, but I think that's it. So a show about boxing (or at least somewhat about boxing) is a big question mark. I hope it survives though; I really like it.

Yeah. When I first saw previews, me and my Mom were like 'what, more boxing'? Thought it was a waste of time. But then as it got closer to the premiere I saw a more in depth trailer, and we thought we'd give it a try, just to see. And now we're hooked. If only more people would give it a single chance, the show's ratings would be higher.

Yeah, I was the same way. At first, it didn't interest me but once I saw that it was going to be about more than just boxing, I was interested. I will admit, I find the subplots about organized crime, financial stuggles and dementia more interesting than the boxing stuff, but it all comes together really well. And the characters are so engaging that it brings it to another level.

Heh, random fact. A few episodes back, did any of your recognize the receptionist that Johnny banged on top of the copy machine? That was the girl from that movie "My Girl" back in the early 90's. You know, the one where Macaulay Culkin got killed by bees? lol

Yeah, I was the same way. At first, it didn't interest me but once I saw that it was going to be about more than just boxing, I was interested. I will admit, I find the subplots about organized crime, financial stuggles and dementia more interesting than the boxing stuff, but it all comes together really well. And the characters are so engaging that it brings it to another level.

Heh, random fact. A few episodes back, did any of your recognize the receptionist that Johnny banged on top of the copy machine? That was the girl from that movie "My Girl" back in the early 90's. You know, the one where Macaulay Culkin got killed by bees? lol

Did you really think there'd be nothing else but boxing on the show. You can't do 45 minutes everyweek just about boxing, there had to be more going on. I do like the show, seems like they've taken bits and pieces from every Rocky movie and thrown them in a blender, in a good way though.

No, but all I saw was a brief promo that primarily showcased the boxing. I figured there would be more to it but nothing really grabbed me until I saw the longer preview.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"