G9: The Rainbow Room - Part 8

Come on, gridiron football is pretty gay already.

That's ridiculous. How can you even say--

*two opposing players have a meet-cute with their helmets getting stuck together*

Oh, okay...

That's ridiculous. How can you even say--

*two opposing players have a meet-cute with their helmets getting stuck together*

Oh, okay...

Go to youtube and search "Doug Stanhope football".

tumblr_onlskxzDJ01rkcvk1o1_1280.jpg

Even if I didn't already read gayness into all things Cavill, this looks couple-y and I'm into it, and I won't let any of you shame me for it. :o

Well Ezra is the only openly gay one, he's gotta represent.

I prefer the ones where Henry Cavill has Jason Momoa all over him. :hmr:

I prefer the ones where Henry Cavill has Jason Momoa all over him. :hmr:

I think they both would've preferred that you weren't hiding in the closet, snapping pictures of them when it all went down, though. :o

I think they both would've preferred that you weren't hiding in the closet, snapping pictures of them when it all went down, though. :o

Hey, I know what I'm about, man.

17438505_1506571429354140_345959297865220096_n.jpg

tfw you know you're going to get that D tonight.

Ezra's a lucky guy I guess, but bro, what's with that suit? You look like you should be leading a brass marching band or something.

I like the suit but his hair could probably do with a bit of a tidy up

Well Ezra is the only openly gay one, he's gotta represent.

Yeah part of me hopes he's the gay one of the justice league and jussie smollett is his love interest.

It'll never happen but I wouldn't have said the same with beauty and the beast and power rangers I guess

What do you guys think of Lenny, Clark and Daniel in Legion? It's good to have some LGBT characters (arguably Deadpool also fits the bill), but I'm hoping for a bit more positive representation. Logan had a young version of Rictor so if X-Force takes place in the future he might end up being the 5th LGBT character for Fox. Though I like the way they handled Clark and Daniel. They were a very natural couple.
IMG_3345.png

Makes you think
I can never unsee this. :woot:

I'm afraid I haven't had a chance to start watching Legion yet. I am way behind on my TV.

Yeah I haven't seen legion yet but I'm dying to! I've heard so many good things

I'm 100% sure this is the second time he's come out, but okay. Good for Barry, nonetheless.

I didn't know so I'm glad he's finally come out. Good on him. It's horrible he had to hide his relationship for so long

Do I need to watch The Babadook to understand why social media is turning him into a gay icon? What's going on here?

Ha, I haven't seen it too but ever since that meme started I kind of want to now!

Do I need to watch The Babadook to understand why social media is turning him into a gay icon? What's going on here?

Netflix accidentally sorted it and a few other films under LGBT films for a short while, the internet seems to have run with it.

He does look like the last few guys I've seen on grindr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"