Revenge of the Fallen galvitron

M.O.Steel

Wayne Inc. Tech Support
Reaction score
Cool, i get the first thread/post...

who wants to see galvitron in the sequels?

galvitron-03.jpg

and unicron??
Unicron1.jpg

Yeah. I'd like to have Soundwave and a group of other Decepticons come to Earth and bring Megatron to another planet, where Unicron finds Megatrons dead body and transforms into Galvatron.

Then they have a massive fight with the Autobots and Starscreams stuck in the middle of it.

I think that Megatron needs to be in TF2 and get transformed in Galvatron. Soundwave needs to be in the movie and I have a feeling that we will get to see the Transformers we want.

I think I might go with Avangarde Xs idea and keep it for TF3. Maybe we could have the Autobots against Soundwave and other Deceticon followers in TF2, with occasional scene in space showing a slow transformation into Galvatron.

And at the end of TF 2 it ends on a cliffhanger like this:

*Galvatrons eyes open*
Unicron- "Rise, Galvatron!"
Galvatron- "Yes. My master."
CREDITS

I'd be like... DAMN!

I never liked Gavatron nearly as much as I've always liked Megatron.

Unicron, I think more or less belongs to the Animated movie world . . . as a climax, or the grand finale if you will. IMO, there's not much more, you can do with a character like him in a LAM, as far as originality goes. For example look at ROTSS' Galactus . . . he has served one purpose in that film. Unicron in a LAM would appear on screen, only to be destroyed in the end. My 2 cents.

i see what you're saying. i definitely see them sacrificing unicron real quick. But i was just trying to figure out how to bring megs back. seemed like a logical way.

I've said this in the other threads, i see them kidna following the X-men route.
TF1--Autobots vs. Decepticons, TF2--autobots+decepticons VS. a bigger threat, TF3--autobots and decepticons going at it again for the finale of epic proportions.

It would be nice to bring Megs back [as he's my favourite], and like Roberto Orci said on the official forum once [or twice], why make it a trilogy, why not make four or more films, than that? He sees "trilogies" as "faults" of certain franchises. I agree, all franchised films nowadays tend to follow the trend Star Wars started.

It will be very hard to make Unicron work on screen. I mean, the guy is pretty much a planet sized robot. I'd stick with Galvatron for Transformers 2.

It will be very hard to make Unicron work on screen. I mean, the guy is pretty much a planet sized robot. I'd stick with Galvatron for Transformers 2.

Galactus :down :csad:

Edit: sorry I was meant to quote Dead End

Personally I would like to see a power struggle for the leadership between Starscream and Shockwave. Soundwave isn't really a leader but a follower, it's quite possible that he could work in the shadows with a way to resurrect Megatron but could end up triggering a reformat into Galvatron.

I think I might go with Avangarde Xs idea and keep it for TF3. Maybe we could have the Autobots against Soundwave and other Deceticon followers in TF2, with occasional scene in space showing a slow transformation into Galvatron.

And at the end of TF 2 it ends on a cliffhanger like this:

*Galvatrons eyes open*
Unicron- "Rise, Galvatron!"
Galvatron- "Yes. My master."
CREDITS

I'd be like... DAMN!

Substitute the emperor and Darth Vader's name for your names and you have the ending to Star Wars 3.

I don't understand why Megatron has to become a different character. Why can't he just stay Megatron?

WHAT if we change the movie MEGATRON into a hand gun first a super hand gun that star scream or even hint hint sound wave can handel....what about that...just a thought....

I thought Megs from the first movie was more Galvitron than megatron. You know an unearthly space jet.

Why bother change his name? Just have him say "Absorbing the All Spark has left me galvanized" or something as a nod.

Its too early for Galvatron. We barely got to see Megatron in the first film. I wouldn't be against it happening in another sequel, but not in TF2.

It would seem wrong to only have Megs in one movie and Galvatron in two.

Its too early for Galvatron. We barely got to see Megatron in the first film. I wouldn't be against it happening in another sequel, but not in TF2.

i agree. but i wish that megs had a bigger role in the first one. i think he seriously had a grand total of 15 mins screentime. but if they do bring galvitron, I don't think they will treat it as a separate character. I think they would make it obvious that it is still megatron, but on steroids.

I agree with brimstone_halo. The TF1 looked more like G1 Galvatron, than he did G1 Megatron. That being said, i never want to see Galvatron on the big screen. According to the G1 toys, Galvatron and Megatron are two different characters. The animated movie knew that Megatron was indestructible, so they couldn't kill him off (like they did Prime), so they came up with the notion of CONVERTING him into Galvatron....... and the rest is history. Don't connect the two ppl.

Megatron IS indestructible. Even his new movie toy specs say so. it's not hard bringing back a being that has no way of being PERMANENTLY killed.

I like Galvatron, but personally, i'd rather Megatron return as Megatron.

But Galvatron wasnt an "unearthly space jet".So I dont see why you think that Bays movie Meg's was more Galvatron.

he wasn't? that's probably the best description of bay megs. alien aircraft.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"