Age of Extinction What villains are left for a 4th film?

There's probably gonna be another surprise villain again, i don't really remember Cyclonus, what did he do exactly?

He was created by Unicorn in The animated movie, and was second in command to Galvitron. Pretty much Starscream replacement, only smarter with less characteristics. He's more of a futuristic looking Jet so I wonder if they will keep his design looking more Alien.

Last edited:
That does sound like Unicron may be involved at some point, if not in this film then in a sequel

That does sound like Unicron may be involved at some point, if not in this film then in a sequel

Man I hope so. Unicron's got alotta Transformer Mythology that could make for some cool stuff. Plus I'm just curious on how Bay would pull it off. Would be awesome if they could start off one of the films like The Animated movie with one of the planet's just getting devoured and him powering up.

There's probably gonna be another surprise villain again, i don't really remember Cyclonus, what did he do exactly?

In short, not much, he was lackey to Galvatron, basically as Starscream was to Megatron as Def said. Personally I think Galvatron will be the real bad guy in this, especially after the set-pics of [BLACKOUT] Megatrons head in a Box [/BLACKOUT].

The question is, will he be the Galvatron from the comics who just does things to meet his own ends, or will he be like the cartoon one who does things (though unwillingly) to meet Unicrons ends?

I have to say, especially after watching DOTM the last week, that Bay missed a real oppurtunity with Shockwave. Anyone whose read TF comics would know that Shockwave could've easily have worked as the new leader of the Decepticons for the second trilogy they seem to be planning.

^I have to agree, DOTM was decent but wasting Shockwave like that was just criminal. He is awesome villain in his own right, up there with Megatron for me.

Would have been awesome to see him and Megatron fighting as well.

^I have to agree, DOTM was decent but wasting Shockwave like that was just criminal. He is awesome villain in his own right, up there with Megatron for me.

Would have been awesome to see him and Megatron fighting as well.

I still think that one of the biggest mistakes Bay made with DOTM was being too triggerhappy when it came to killing off the Decepticons. Granted, they have other options as far as villains, plus he was probably thinking that DOTM would be his last TF film at the time, but I can't help but to feel that he boxed himself way too much into a corner by killing off the Big 4.

Especially since Bay led people to believe that Shockwave WAS going to be the main villain. As it turns out, he barely appeared at all. Also, Optimus killing Megatron in like ten seconds (without Megatron even getting to throw a punch) was BS. Yeah, that's a great way to end their ancient and legendary rivalry that's spanned the cosmos Bay, NOT!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"