'Game of Thrones' Casts Key Season 5 Characters

Solid casting. Now that they've cast the important Dorne roles, I wonder if they're going to cast the greyjoys.

i really like the Siddig pick i know he was a fan favorite for the role. I think they've got quite a few castings left. I'm pretty sure they're casting Arianne.

They describe Trystane as heir to Dorne so they might not be.

Ngl, I'm gonna be pretty disappointed if they cut Arianne.

Normally I don't make such a big fuss over characters that got cut but I'm super disappointed that Arianne's cut, evidently by Trystane's being the heir to Dorne. Martells stand out as they don't have the same patriarchal rule as the rest of Westeros. Perhaps they'll playing up the tragic romance angle between Trystane and Myrcella. What'll happen to Doran's [BLACKOUT]plan now that he has one heir? Just replace Quentyn with Trystane? Or will D&D cut that storyline? Seems more like it.[/BLACKOUT]

Normally I don't make such a big fuss over characters that got cut but I'm super disappointed that Arianne's cut, evidently by Trystane's being the heir to Dorne. Martells stand out as they don't have the same patriarchal rule as the rest of Westeros. Perhaps they'll playing up the tragic romance angle between Trystane and Myrcella. What'll happen to Doran's [BLACKOUT]plan now that he has one heir? Just replace Quentyn with Trystane? Or will D&D cut that storyline? Seems more like it.[/BLACKOUT]

Simplifying the [blackout]Dornish Master Plan ™ [/blackout] seems likely. I mean, I can't see why [blackout]Varys would follow Tyrion to Essos if he's not going to give the non-readers a concise synopsis of the Blackfyre Rebellion for the Aegon storyline. They could easily utilize Ser Barristan as a liason between Tyrion and Danaerys, leaving Varys in King's Landing.[/blackout].

Especially if GRRM ends up giving Bloodraven and the children of the forest a larger role in the game of thrones beyond being sources of exposition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"