GameFaqs Poll of the Day: Do you miss me?

The Spawn

Better Than You
Reaction score
Aleksi-Spawn-dustcover.946_572.jpg

i miss pwning you every now and then. seriously tho you're an intresting character. i dislike the cult of spawn instead really.

How can you not love my followers?

You're more of a Bison Cult fan aren't you?

And I don't recall ever being a victim of this 'pwning' that you speak of...then again, I can't recall much...

I didn't really miss anything...I've been here the whole time...just not as this shell.

the cult of bison is sad in a whole different way. i changed my name. have you thought of bumping room 666.

The thought had crossed my mind two minutes ago actually...I'm just deciding on what to bump it with.

And I am well aware of the fact that you changed your name.

it's not the same without x-chick aswell tho.

She attempts to have conversations over the internet with me for some odd reason.

people attempting conversations over the internet :eek: will the madness ever end.

Shouldn't the question be DID you miss me? Because now that you're here, how can we? Unless we throw something at you with our eyes closed.

Which Spawn are you? That will help me to determine my answer to your question.

jag

jaguarr said:
Which Spawn are you? That will help me to determine my answer to your question.

jag

Good question.If its the shell I'm thinking of,then not at all.

you don't believe that spawn 2.0 stuff do you?

Some remnant of that thread had to survive.:o

Danalys said:

There was a point where The Spawn admitted that he was indeed, not the original Spawn. So...yeah.

jag

Danalys said:

I've noticed some radically different behavior now and then.Unless thats an act.But I haven't seen the "classic" Spawn of olds persona in some time.

jaguarr said:
There was a point where The Spawn admitted that he was indeed, not the original Spawn. So...yeah.

jag

Wasn't The Spawn Kipobe at some point?

Spawn is 2 people right? I'm surprised I never asked a mod to do an IP check. Mainly because I dont give a ****. One is probably Zarathi though, then the original person who made the name.

i see one as the abandonment of the other since it became tedious. i think the spawn wanted to be himself but still to have the old spawn persona to fall back on.

...I say "did" because I don't plan on staying here.

And this would be Spawn 2.0 I think...I think, it depends on how you look at it.

You guys should watch Showgirls on picture-in-picture with Saved by the Bell. It's simply marvelous and penetrating.

Holly Goodhead said:
Spawn is 2 people right? I'm surprised I never asked a mod to do an IP check. Mainly because I dont give a ****. One is probably Zarathi though, then the original person who made the name.

It's Kipobe. :marv:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"