Gaming PC or xbox one??

Union Jack

defender of the realm
Reaction score
Hi,I curently own the ps4..which i love to bits and enjoy all the games..but must admit i've very much taken to titanfall.
Now i have a pc with a nvidea gtx 450..it runs titanfall, but not brilliantly.
Would it be more recommended to get the xbox alongside my ps4 or upgrade my PC?
Expense is obviously a factor, a pc is alot more expensive..but with the xbox i would not need to upgrade the PC.
But I know the PC is better..especially for fps etc
Any helpers out there?

MS lost me on buying the XB1 due to issues with my 360 account and it's auto renewal, the crap they pulled before the XB1 even launched and a few other things. I'm either going to try for a gaming pc or just go for a Steam Box or equivalent when I move in from 360. The exclusives for XB1 aren't really worth it. Most of those will either be shared amongst others or have things similar for other systems.

All in all, I vote PC.

Unless you're totally in love with some of Microsoft's exclusives, PC. It just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to have a Playstation and an Xbox. I would bet anything that just like last generation, their libraries will end up being 99% the same anyhow, with only minor differences in quality in some games. Getting a PC on the other hand will open you up to slew of new games and even entire genres that aren't available on any console.

Besides just the option of upgrading the pc you also have access to steam and things like it that give you a million other games. :p

I have an XBOX One. But I am interested in either The Razer Edge Pro or a Gaming Laptop. Which I plan on buying either one this summer

cheers guys..I am erring on the PC side of things as my current PC is slow and noisy nowadays..
Would a dell alienware be a decent one..i'm not fully up on the pc side of things but want to run titanfall and it's future game types with ease and all on high settings..

I would recommend building your own. It's significantly cheaper than going for something like Alienware, and it's not nearly as complicated as it sounds.

If expense is a factor, Xbox One. Buy it and the only thing there is to spend on it is $60 games for the next 6+ years. I doubt any upgrade to a PC around $500 will last you that long in performance.

The PC could be easier as many bits are modular these days as opposed to the old days where everything had to be soldered in forever. :p

PC, if you do it right, and get a good system, it won't crash on you
And it's easier to repair than the Ring of Death XBox

Would you guy say about $1,000 would be enough to buy a decent gaming laptop ?

I wouldn't get a gaming laptop.

I am in the market for something portable. The closest thing I can find is The Razer Edge Pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"