George Lopez Show

um...no it isn't hilarious. It has its moments, but it isn't hilarious. And the ONLY reason to watch that show religious is to check out these two babes:

VM._SY400_SX600_.jpg

VM._SY400_SX600_.jpg

Yea...I know those aren't the best pictures but whatever.

I heard the girl who played the daughter was let go because she wasn't latino.

I heard the girl who played the daughter was let go because she wasn't latino.

Yea. She's European or something. It's a shame cause she's really hot. The chick they replaced her with was hot too:

VM._SY400_SX600_.jpg

It's a funny show but it doesn't deserve to be on Nick at Nite.:o

It's a funny show but it doesn't deserve to be on Nick at Nite.:o

Two or three years ago I would have agreed with you, but Nick at Nite is a joke now. I think it fits in.

Wings = Poor man's Cheers with setting changed from bar to Airport cafe. :cmad:

As for The George Lopez show, I'll occassionally watch it on Nick-at-Nite if bored, but I really can't follow it as there is literally a commercial following every scene. It is infuriating to watch. One scene, commercial, another scene, commercial...and so on :cmad: Its not bad. The earlier seasons were better. Once every scene became a preachy episode about the daughter's problems (She runs away from home, she wants to be on the pill, her boyfriend is cheating on her, the kids at school call her a ****, etc) it became less bearable.

Wings = Poor man's Cheers with setting changed from bar to Airport cafe. :cmad:

I actually like Wings more than Cheers. :o I think its because I can relate to Joe Hackett (Tim Daly) more than Sam Malone (Ted Danson). :huh:

As for The George Lopez show, I'll occassionally watch it on Nick-at-Nite if bored, but I really can't follow it as there is literally a commercial following every scene. It is infuriating to watch. One scene, commercial, another scene, commercial...and so on :cmad: Its not bad. The earlier seasons were better. Once every scene became a preachy episode about the daughter's problems (She runs away from home, she wants to be on the pill, her boyfriend is cheating on her, the kids at school call her a ****, etc) it became less bearable.

Yea...its annoying but I think the show ended up revolving so much around the daughter cause she's the hot young one. The wife is hot too but she's kinda old.

The show isn't too terrible, but George's standup is the ish.

This shyt got cancelled on ABC right? Like I havent seen any new episodes for a year.

Yea...its annoying but I think the show ended up revolving so much around the daughter cause she's the hot young one. The wife is hot too but she's kinda old.
Wasn't the daughter pretty much just a pushover who would do just about anything to keep her boyfriend happy anyway?

One episode I saw was when they broke because he called her a ****e (I think) then by the end he came back said I'm sorry and without thinking she said "okay"

Wasn't the actress who played the daughter not even hispanic?

Wasn't the actress who played the daughter not even hispanic?

She wasn't hispanic. So they replaced her with one:

[YT]EbXdclf0A9c[/YT]

Not a clip from the show but whatever.

I thought they just wrote her off.

they replaced her?? wtf?

i thought the show just ended...

checked IMDB... there is only one chick playing Carmen.. and that's masiela

the chick in the video above... that's George's niece... no/??

I thought they just wrote her off.

they replaced her?? wtf?

i thought the show just ended...

checked IMDB... there is only one chick playing Carmen.. and that's masiela

the chick in the video above... that's George's niece... no/??

She wasn't replaced in the character sense, more just the story sense.

Carmen was pretty much replaced with George's niece

What Majik said. I also heard that the actress wasn't getting along with George Lopez. Don't know if thats true or not and really don't care to be honest.

She wasn't hispanic. So they replaced her with one:
This is the one case I know of where a muslim plays a hispanic. :woot: Masiela Lusha is Albanian, and Albania is 70% muslim. So 7:3 odds she's a muslim. But since Antonio Banderas played a muslim in the 13th warrior it all evens out.

This is the one case I know of where a muslim plays a hispanic. :woot: Masiela Lusha is Albanian, and Albania is 70% muslim. So 7:3 odds she's a muslim. But since Antonio Banderas played a muslim in the 13th warrior it all evens out.

Al Pacino (Italian) played Cuban drug king Tony Montana in Scarface. Andy Garcia (Cuba) played the nephew of Italian mob head Michael Corleone in Godfather, Part III. It all evens out. :o

Latinos playing Latinos doesn't count. :hehe: As Latins=Spainish, Portugeuse, and Italian. And the French, sort of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"