Get on board the Train, rail, locomotive and train modelling thread

Brutikus and C Lee beautiful pics! Where are you folks finding these? TBH, trains are such amazing feats of engineering. The innovation during the 20th century is truly stunning

Brutikus and C Lee beautiful pics! Where are you folks finding these? TBH, trains are such amazing feats of engineering. The innovation during the 20th century is truly stunning
I'm just rambling through the net....finding sites that post lots of various pics of things. Don't find a lot with trains, but posting what I can.

Buster Keaton in THE GENERAL.

tumblr_mes128k7h01qgpi5mo1_400.gif

The aftermath of the Dutch train hijacking crisis : The wreckage of the train carriage shootout at De Punt, where it was estimated that over 15,000 bullets were fired, 1977.

tumblr_p36voofzpw1s7e5k5o1_1280.png

I find some of them in various train groups I’m in on Facebook. And yeah good old google is helpful.

By the way, if you’re interested, Spotify have made a train playlist you can listen to full of soothing train sounds from various places. I find it quite meditative

I find some of them in various train groups I’m in on Facebook. And yeah good old google is helpful.

By the way, if you’re interested, Spotify have made a train playlist you can listen to full of soothing train sounds from various places. I find it quite meditative

That is so cool!! Thanks for sharing that! I will have to try out. I had no idea there was a playlist with train sounds. In fact I’ll give my usual Ozzie mixed with Satriani and bucket head list a rest and try this at work!

No worries, yeah it’s nice to have on during peaceful moments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"