Get to Know your Comic Artists and Writers

He just did the latest issue of Scalped. Obviously, it rocked. :up:

Leon is probably the only thing that kept me reading Earth X the whole way through.

Earth X, as in the Earth X/Universe X/Paradise X stories Earth X?

It was okay. Wasn't Ultra Mega Chicken awesome, but it was pretty good I guess.

Well, it was certainly the best part of that trilogy, the latter two parts of which were utter ash.

And they only went from worse, to flat out contradicting each other.

The only part that would be neat to take from there was Galactus' reason for being, which was eating baby Celestials to prevent them from getting to a big enough number to apparently end the universe or something.

Yeah, Earth X was the only enjoyable one, and that's sort of stretching it. Given the universe it came from, they definitely didn't have enough Iron Man or Thor.

I mostly liked Earth X because of the conflict between Cap and the Skull. It was very Kingdom Come-ish.

I wouldn't want them to integrate any of the cosmic elements from Earth X into the 616 comics, since that would automatically make Earth nothing more than a big incubator for some Celestial cork blork.

Unfortunately, you're right about the cosmic thing.

But I really disliked more prominent characters positions in the entirety of it.

The Cap/Skull conflict was pure awesome, and I loved how he killed the Skull as a statue of himself.

But I really wanted...more from the other characters. And in Paradise X, with an awoken Strange as a main character? I wanted TONS out of him, but got little.

Paradise X contradicted Earth X's standing that Asgardians were aliens or something by saying that Odin was some kid who created the Asgardians, and that they were under HIS imagination, rather than the world's imagination.

Yeah, it sucked.

And Meggan came back, but Brian still chose to marry Medusa.

And Thor/Stark STILL got **** in terms of facetime and action.

STRANGE had more attention than them, and Stark was one of the Avenging Host.

For the record, I was totally being sarcastic when I called Earth X's story "amazing."

I loved Earth and Universe, Paradise not so much.

Well I liked it.
I liked all the character redesigns and stuff like that, the art of all three. It was pretty cool. The art of Earth X is what brought me back into comics after I decided to stop buying them.

Anyway,
Here are a few more artist:

Paolo Rivera - artist of Marvel Mythos
PaoloRivera2.jpg

He is the one in the yellow shirt
Here is another photo of him.
PaoloRivera4andNickLowe.jpg

the one with darker longer hair.

Salvador Larroca - artist of Ultimate X-Men #90-92 and Ultimate Elektra
SalvadorLarroca.jpg

Steve McNiven - artist of Masrvel's Civil War
StevenMcNiven.jpg

and
More pictures of artist already posted, some better and some just another photo.

Eric Powell
EricPowell2.jpg

Adam Kubert
AdamKubert2.jpg

Kurt Busiek
KurtBusiek2.jpg

More coming soon. Such as, hopefully, the artist of Marvel's the 12, maybe.

Heinberg and Cassady are quite the hotties ...McGuiness isnt too bad either

Well I liked it.
I liked all the character redesigns and stuff like that, the art of all three. It was pretty cool. The art of Earth X is what brought me back into comics after I decided to stop buying them.

Anyway,
Here are a few more artist:

Paolo Rivera - artist of Marvel Mythos
PaoloRivera2.jpg

He is the one in the yellow shirt

holy crap it's coner toner!where did you get this sean?

Man, he looks like he smells like cheetos and vodka.

Yeah, did they take that picture right after he rolled out of bed one morning? :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"