Ghost Rider Vs. Thor. NO FANBOYS ALLOWED!

ibsisomis

The God-send!
Reaction score
Okay I just read Thor # 429 where he and Juggy go head to head. Meanwhile I don't know if any of you have this book but, while back on planet earth Ghost Rider hands the entire Wrecking Crew thier arse! By himself! So I pose the queston, who wins this fight? Please, no fanboys (although I know it will still happen) people like Vanguard, Misress, Silicon Surfer and so on are normally good posters so let's here what you guys take on this fight would be? I personally think that GR may be albe to beat Thor and I like them equally as much. This wouls be a great fight! BTW, no alternate versions of each character like Rune Thor or Za... whatever GR's other entity is. I mean normal Thor Vs. Danny Ketch GR. Who wins?

No fanboys excludes everyone who posts here.

But Thor takes this with ease.

This fight already happened in Avengers #214...

Ghost Rider got the drop on Thor in round one, then proved pretty ineffectual in round two.

Incidentally. Thor has beaten The Wrecking Crew by himself as well, in Thor #304.

Thor easily also everyone here is a fanboy noob.

Thor is a god of major stature and has very strong resistance to magic and influences on his mind and soul. Ghost Riders powers while seemingly useful on a superficial level would probably be defied by Thor's magical power. Lightning to chase Ghosty will undoubtedly be an effective weapon. In addition there is an outside chance that Thor would tap into his infrequently used magical knowledge to do something other than merely damage Ghosty. He might for example banish the demon inside.

depends...has thor ever hurt an innocent? because then all the rider would have to do is get in a position to penance stare him and he'd be out for a while at least...unless of course thor is immune to the stare for some reason...

Thor actually did kill some innocent people for "the good of Asgard" back in the King Thor saga, so the Penance Stare would probably effect him.

Attacks on Thor's mind and spirit almost always fail. He's probably immune to the penance stair whether or not he has harmed an innocent.

Yes, punishing to climb up stairs endlessly must take it's toll on even a god.:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"