Gina Carano is Avengelyne

Is Gina Carano the right person to play a Liefeld character? You know... anatomically?

I mean, she does have a ribcage after all... :o

Ah it's the Wonder Woman movie we all wanted!

This is the perfect thing for her! Hopefully the character just looks hot, kicks ass and doesn't talk.

Only appropriate response to this news:
gina_carano_biting_her_lip-54395_zps59e0afec.gif

Sign me up...i'll watch whatever shes in...my god i want her sooo badly

HER SMILE ..UGH KILLS ME

I'm surprised this thread isn't already up to 10 pages of people saying things like "GOOD MOVE, THIS MEANS SHE'LL NEVER PLAY WONDER WOMAN THANK GOD. SHE DESERVES TO STAR IN STUPID LIEFAILED MOVIE WORST ACTRESS EVAR AND I DONT EVEN THINK SHE'S THAT HOT."

Anyway, I'm not the biggest fan of Liefeld's material but I like Gina well enough and I think this could be cool.

they dated for some months.

Really? heh...didn't know that...lucky bastard! Wonder how those two met in the first place, they don't exactly travel in the same circle so to speak.

Anyway...there goes WB chances to have her as WW...

Sign me up...i'll watch whatever shes in...my god i want her sooo badly

HER SMILE ..UGH KILLS ME

LOL

Anyway, I'm not the biggest fan of Liefeld's material but I like Gina well enough and I think this could be cool.

If handled well, this could be cool, indeed. Horrible art aside, the old Avengelyne comic has an interesting premise

I do think it would be hilarious if they shot it so you like never see her feet the entire movie.

That being said, Liefeld is rich, famous, and created Cable and Deadpool, and I have not done any of those things, so he wins. I actually don't find him as awful as most. He is just the embodiment of early 90s style.

Loved Haywire and i Loved her in Fast and Furious 18 or whatever, sign me up.

I do think it would be hilarious if they shot it so you like never see her feet the entire movie.

That being said, Liefeld is rich, famous, and created Cable and Deadpool, and I have not done any of those things, so he wins. I actually don't find him as awful as most. He is just the embodiment of early 90s style.

Yeah, Liefeld certainly has his moments of brilliance, you just have to weed your way through the garbage sometimes to find it. I also agree with him that Stephen Lang absolutely MUST play Cable in a movie.

I'm surprised this thread isn't already up to 10 pages of people saying things like "GOOD MOVE, THIS MEANS SHE'LL NEVER PLAY WONDER WOMAN THANK GOD. SHE DESERVES TO STAR IN STUPID LIEFAILED MOVIE WORST ACTRESS EVAR AND I DONT EVEN THINK SHE'S THAT HOT."

Not wanting her as Wonder Woman doesn't mean that I hate her. I like her and think she will be fine for certain type of action films, I just want the first lady of Superheroes to to not be cast in a more unserious manner than Batman or Superman.

You'd never suggest an MMA fighter with limited acting experience for Batman or Superman and you know it. The bar should not be lowered just because Wonder Woman is well, a Woman.

Not wanting her as Wonder Woman doesn't mean that I hate her. I like her and think she will be fine for certain type of action films, I just want the first lady of Superheroes to to not be cast in a more unserious manner than Batman or Superman.

You'd never suggest an MMA fighter with limited acting experience for Batman or Superman and you know it.

You're right about that and I wasn't singling you out there. I don't want her as Wonder Woman either. I just get a little annoyed when a few people here act like she's the worst actress on earth when they're praising Jaimie Alexander like she's Oscar material.

You're right about that and I wasn't singling you out there. I don't want her as Wonder Woman either. I just get a little annoyed when a few people here act like she's the worst actress on earth when they're praising Jaimie Alexander like she's Oscar material.
I didn't think that you were singling me out at all. I do disagree with you about Alexander though, not the greatest actress ever but far better than Carano in my humble opinion.

Jaimie Alexander can act. Gina Carano can't. That is the big difference. Gina doesn't even have the inherit charm of an old school action star.

I didn't think that you were singling me out at all. I do disagree with you about Alexander though, not the greatest actress ever but far better than Carano in my humble opinion.
You are just jealous that she touched your Henry. :o

Can someone point me to some material where Jaimie proves she can act, because I watched Thor and I didn't see it.

Can someone point me to some material where Jaimie proves she can act, because I watched Thor and I didn't see it.
She was fine in Thor. It was the writing that was thankless. Hopefully that has changed for the sequel. She was good in The Last Stand and on Kyle XY.

She does more acting in this clip then Carano has done her entire career. Actual character and emotions on display. :funny:
[YT]?v=PFJkp0kfPBI[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"