Girl's Feet Cut Off At Six Flags

Kud-Dukan

Civilian
Reaction score
LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Police confirmed that a girl's feet have been cut off at Six Flags' Kentucky Kingdom.
Officials said they got the call around 5 p.m. Thursday and both her feet were detached at the ankle.
Here is the link to the story.
Oh my god. :wow: Remind me not to go on that ride!

Why no details..?
anyway that sucks.

pry no details for legal reasons . . .

what's ironic about this is that there's a 6 flags near me, in Gurnee Mills, IL; I recently went to Tennessee and passed this one up, thinking; hey: we should go to this one on the way back home (from the concert I went to) . . . that little girl could have been *gasp* ME! :googleyeyes:

thats nothing(not literally,not tryin to be funny either)... ppl
have died here at disneyland... six flags magic mountain and knotts berry farm... these rides either

a) seem to be gettin more publicity for their accidents

or

b) are being built too fast, cutting corners :huh:

sadness it used to be more likely to get struck by lightning thatn to get injured on rides... i fear that's no longer the case.. anyone got any statistics?

thats nothing(not literally,not tryin to be funny either)... ppl
have died here at disneyland... six flags magic mountain and knotts berry farm... these rides either

a) seem to be gettin more publicity for their accidents

or

b) are being built too fast, cutting corners :huh:

sadness it used to be more likely to get struck by lightning thatn to get injured on rides... i fear that's no longer the case.. anyone got any statistics?

You work at Disneyland?:huh:
My uncle does. He's told me some **** about injuries and people dying and ****.

Yikes. That is why I hate those rides.

according to the video a snapped cable severed her feet...

the one eye witness says her legs were severed... then the reporter says severed legs at the ankles...

That is alarming,your on an amusement ride..and all of a sudden something like that happens.What next?Someone`s head gets loped off on a roller coaster?

That is the worst. I hope she sues them.

Ouch. :csad:

I'm not so sure I want to go to Six Flags now.

maybe stay away from the kentucky one... but seriously...

six flags new jersey is awesome, in my opinion, much better then cedar point

according to the video a snapped cable severed her feet..

...I was watching Die Hard with a Vengeance earlier, and that guy got cut in half with the cable... frik that must have sucked so frikkin' much poor girl :csad:

i just went to six flags over georgia...:-O freaky!!!!

i prefer cedar point over any theme park. i don't think anyone has ever died there...plus the rides are waaaaaay better (16 roller coaster VS 5 at six flags here in GA).

according to the video a snapped cable severed her feet...

the one eye witness says her legs were severed... then the reporter says severed legs at the ankles...
I'm going to....(vomits)....ewww....poor girl..:csad:

hah, that sucks.

at least she'll likely get reimbursement in the form of a hefty monetary sum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"