God of War II demo coming soon!

Fran

Banned User
Reaction score
http://kotaku.com/gaming/ps3/cory-god-of-war-2-demo-soon-228062.php

Cory Barlong reports dutifully, that God of War 2, which is about two months out now, is nearing the final stages and that the official public demo disk should be shipping soon.
We are going to be breaking off the demo code pretty soon and tuning the final tuning pass on the demo level so that is pretty damn exciting. It means that those of you who emailed earlier about the demo will soon be holding your sweet copy of the God of War 2 Demo...looking all bad ass and glistening in the sun...the demo...not you. Of course if you choose to oil yourself up before playing the demo that is your business...I am not here to judge. No firm date on when that stuff will go out yet but rest assured that when I know...you will know.
I've played through the E3 demo more times than I can remember, so I'd love to get my hands on a new level. I wonder if Sony will consider releasing this on the Playstation Store? I know it's not a PS3 game, but I get a lot of people will be playing it on their PS3s.

I might actually give it a shot, since I still have my PS2 for the Guitar Hero games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"