• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Golden Globe/Academy Award 2016 winning season. Which should get comic book roles?

Some of these guys have already been nabbed. Donald Glover, though, is incredibly talented from acting to rapping to writing/directing.
It'd be remiss for the MCU to keep his contract at that one role. Although, he's going to get plenty of offers elsewhere regardless.

Do people still want Hugh Laurie for JJ Jameson?

Billy Bob Thornton was my other pick for Deathstroke.

Tom Hiddleston, that guy's great. Marvel should cast him in a key role. Hmm, maybe a villain, as he can play complex characters.

That Aaron Taylor-Johnson guy is pretty good too, I'm sure he could handle some kick ass superhero roles

....oh wait !:o Just kidding.

Why Marvel killed off ATJ (Quicksilver) in Age of Ultron is really beyond me, it didn't really add to the stakes or increase the tension/drama ).

Hugh Laurie, would have been a much, much, much better Lex Luthor. The guy can do "menacing, manipulative, condescending intellectual" really well. If Marvel are paying attention, he would make a terrific Norman Osborn.

I think it's only a matter of time before we see Ryan Gosling in a superhero role, not sure which one though.

It's funny you said Billy Bob because I would love to see him as Eobard Thawne.

Naomi's Harris has been deserving of a comic book role for years. Monica Rambeau?

Joel Edgerton - Cable
Ruth Negga - Catwoman
Ryan Gosling - Hal Jordan
Christian Slater - Eobard Thawne
Hugh Laurie - Sinestro
Evan Rachel Wood - Batgirl/Barbara Gordon
Gina Rodriguez - Zatanna
Riley Keough - Poison Ivy
Meryl Streep - Leslie Thompkins (this one is a pipe dream but it would be awesome)

It's a shame Taraji didn't win but she looked fab anyway. Maybe she could play Cheetah in a Wonder Woman sequel?

I think it's only a matter of time before we see Ryan Gosling in a superhero role, not sure which one though.

Well he's got the looks/charisma for Booster Gold. I could maybe see him as Green Arrow, at least he'd more visually accurate than the sorry excuse for GA on the CW who looks nothing like the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IAmBatman125
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"