Good RPG Coming Soon

Fans of Reilly

Civilian
Reaction score
i am a big fan of RPGs But because I live in the Middle East and knowing when a good RPG will Release It's not easy, especially if it was not published by a large company

Especially that the RPG market Here almost dead

This is the specifications of RPG I like

1- A lot and I mean a lot of voice acted dialogue trees I hate reading texts Not only the texts always written in a small font that hurts my Eyes English is not my first language

2- no Turn-Based Combat I hate Turn-Based Combat with the power of a thousand suns

There's Elder Scrolls online that will be releasing in a few months I believe.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim . Dragon Age 1 and 2 Fallout 3 and NV Mass Effect 2and 3 Kingdoms of Amalur
ok if that's the case I think the Witcher 1- 2 would fit you well I also suggest both border lands 1-2 since you played mass effect, but one at least is missing what you want in full voice work from your characters. and borderlands isn't really a full on RPG. it just has elements and the first one is best played with buddies. The second you should try out for sure though .

Seeing that you played kingdoms of Amulur. hmm ummmmm well I'm not sure where else to go from there I have to think / look some things up there must some thing I'm forgetting. oh wait there's persona 3-4 the latter just had a Gold edition.

Then there's the Last story and Xeno Blade. If your into those latter three ones.

And before I completely forget Fallout 3 and the more recent Deus EX: Revolutions. Those you should really look at. the latter of the two does what the mass effect series does but better in what you can choose as was way to handle situations and lots of option and replay ability..

Last edited:
ok if that's the case I think the Witcher 1- 2 would fit you well I also suggest both border lands 1-2 since you played mass effect, but one at least is missing what you want in full voice work from your characters. and borderlands isn't really a full on RPG. it just has elements and the first one is best played with buddies. The second you should try out for sure though .

Seeing that you played kingdoms of Amulur. hmm ummmmm well I'm not sure where else to go from there I have to think / look some things up there must some thing I'm forgetting. oh wait there's persona 3-4 the latter just had a Gold edition.

Then there's the Last story and Xeno Blade. If your into those latter three ones.

And before I completely forget Fallout 3 and the more recent Deus EX: Revolutions. Those you should really look at. the latter of the two does what the mass effect series does but better in what you can choose as was way to handle situations and lots of option and replay ability..

the Witcher 1- 2 ps3 guy and my pc Graphic card is ****

borderlands 1 i did Play it

Fallout 3 i sad 3 and NV

Deus EX: Revolutions I did Play it and it was good

and persona 3-4 and Last story and Xeno Blade I hate Turn-Based Combat with the power of a thousand suns

Hmm well there aren't any other new ones for now. sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"