Got your tickets? Got your seats reserved?

I got my ticket for 7pm Friday May 4th. I can't wait!

hexx yeeeah i got me some tickets today. keeping it away from the evil people. :)

DSC00564.jpg

haha you're theater is run by idiots!

Look at that

mistake #1: 12:01. Why not 12:00? 12:00 is just as much midnight as 12:01. When the clock hits 12:00, it IS the next day.

mistake #2: May 3rd, Thursday
I bet a buncha idiots show up wednesday night

I was bugging all my friends this week seeing who wanted to go. So today advanced tickets went on sale and i gladly bought 8 of them for 8:30 on may 4th.

I reserved my tickets for the IMAX showing of it in Tampa, FL (I live in Orlando, FL), about a week ago. I can't wait!!

Look at that

mistake #1: 12:01. Why not 12:00? 12:00 is just as much midnight as 12:01. When the clock hits 12:00, it IS the next day.

They still consider 12:00 as May 3rd. No idea why. (wouldn't we celebrate New Year's Day as 12:01 instead??)

I have my tickets for 6pm on Friday, in NYC. :woot:

Look at that

Actually, theaters aren't supposed to put "12:00" on tickets. Not only is it confusing as far as what night (although it shouldn't be if you're any kind of a fan), but a friend who works at a movie theater told me they are instructed to start them at 12:01 at absolutely no earlier.

As for the second mistake, I think that's sort of common but I don't think people showing up on the wrong day will be a huge mistake. Around here, they put "12:01 AM, on the evening of Thursday, May 3rd" to make sure people go at the right time. Still, some people showed up on the wrong day for "300" (with tickets for the following day). Oh well.

got mine for 11:59. and my head is gonna explode from all this excitment. seriously, im shaking right now.

HAHA its funny to visit the past. what actually shouldve been said is my head is gonna explode because of the stupid jazz club dance scene and 15 minutes of venom.

Alas, I probably won't be making a thread like this for the fourth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"