Your worst movie experience

Lunar_Wolf

WTF face
Reaction score
What is your worst experiences at the cinema. For me was X-Men 3. I bought my tickets a week in advance. I kept the tickets in a jar nice a safe. A week later I go back to the jar to get the tickets and guess what? There gone. No one touched them, so where the **** did they go? I had to call the cinema and explain what happened because X3 was booked out. I got in but the sound was horrible and the picture was off the screen a bit. Very very bad.

I got dragged to Step Up....though the guy sitting behind me who got dragged there also kept cracking jokes. So I guess it could've been worse..

I have two bad experiences:

1) My friends and I waited in line to watch T2 when it first came out - on opening night. So we're enjoying the movie and we get to the factory scene where John Connor doesn't know which Sarah Connor is the real one and which is the Terminator mimicing his mom - and... the image starts to skip for a sec - then the image melts as the film reel burns. The theater lights go on and the crowd boos. 30 mins later - the lights go out again and the movie resumes - showing Arnold lower himself into the molten metal pit. We missed a huge chunk of the ending!

2) My gf and I were watching Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon. It was well after the release so the audience was pretty sparse. So the movie starts and we hear this guy in the front row reading the subtitles out loud. He's watching it with his mother and I guess she doesn't have good vision and couldn't read the words for herself. He wasn't too happy about having to read for his mom - so he was reading the lines all sarcastic - completely ruining the movie for the rest of us. And he would start yelling the words during the louder scenes so that his mom could hear. LOL

Probably the Wednesday 12:00 a.m. preview of Spider-Man 2. Theater was packed, but we, me and GF, had the misfortune to sit infront of some woman who apparently thought everything in the film was nothing but downright hilarious. And her laugh/giggle was extremely annoying to boot.
Made it thru the movie, but ultimately went a few weeks later to see it again. Minus the 2 hours of annoying laughs/giggles. :o

Bicentennial Man was just waaaaaay too boring. It was the first movie i ever wanted to leave.

The second was king kong but I just wanted to see the part where he climbs the empire states building so badly...

I saw Crank about two weeks ago and everything was going fine until these four people came in. Two of which were giving there running commentary and the other two were moreless having sex. The guy beside them was playing with his ****ing phone for the whole movie.

The Ring Two - Posse of jackass teens laughing and talking to each other.
Underworld Evolution - Posse of dumbasses yelling out random s**t in awe.

Batman and Robin. Second they starting to to skate on ice that was it for me.

Second worst has to be Snow White. It doesn't help either considering that was the first movie I ever saw in theaters when I was 5 lol.

Armageddon!!! Walked out after the 18th false ending.

I've never had to deal with annoying people in theaters, but I've seen a few movies that I would have rather not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"