The Dark Knight Gotham City Pizzeria

...sorry...i missed the boat...when can we start ordering the gotham city pizza online? i went to the order page...and nothing...;(

i was able to get the Gotham City Pizza a few days ago by calling, not online order. it's essentially the Brooklyn Style Pizza (six slices, thinner crust than their normal pizza but not what you'd call "thin crust pizza") with lots of pepperoni. it came in the black pizza box with Batman suit piece #3 (the utility belt).

Well, my taste buds committed suicide, but I got the box! Lost the Joker card game, though. I'll play again tomorrow. :D

Well, my taste buds committed suicide, but I got the box! Lost the Joker card game, though. I'll play again tomorrow. :D

I had to cover mine in garlic sauce to choke down the god awful peperonis.
getImagephp.jpg

any excuse to use this picture I guess.

So finally got my Gotham special from Domino's,
in Canada.. or at least where I am in Canada, the box is definitely not the same as the one in America.
It's not really a "Gotham City Pizza", it's a "Dark Knight" pizza with two pictures of batman.
Still a promotion for TDK, but not integrated with the viral site and stuff.. which kind of sucks, but was expected anyway.
It's still a cool looking box, i'll post a pic in a bit
Oh - and I counted, I don't think there are 72 slices of pepperoni on this pizza (that was the number right?).. there are about 62

So finally got my Gotham special from Domino's,
in Canada.. or at least where I am in Canada, the box is definitely not the same as the one in America.
It's not really a "Gotham City Pizza", it's a "Dark Knight" pizza with two pictures of batman.
Still a promotion for TDK, but not integrated with the viral site and stuff.. which kind of sucks, but was expected anyway.
It's still a cool looking box, i'll post a pic in a bit
Oh - and I counted, I don't think there are 72 slices of pepperoni on this pizza (that was the number right?).. there are about 62

That pizza made me so very sick. Oh, the things I'll do for Batman.

Just a heads up, not all the Dominoes have started the new pizza promotion yet. I just found that out when I called our Dominos and talked to the manager. She said the Gotham City Pizza promotion isn't supposed to start until next Monday (7/7) but she will probably start it on Friday for our town (I live in a tiny town in TN).

So, all the Dominos should be participating in this one so everyone can get a box if they want one.

As for eating the pizza, I will leave that up to my hubby. I just want the box ;).

i normally i dont like Dominod pizza at all but i ordered the Gotham pizza last night and it wasnt bad.... it was good ! I guess i got lucky n got the 1 good pizza are local Dominos has ever made.

I then logged into the Dominos vault and played the Joker card game. If you card matches the Jokers card 2 out of 3 sets of cards you win... well I only matched one. Its really a luck of the draw kind of thing not a matching game.

Just a heads up, not all the Dominoes have started the new pizza promotion yet. I just found that out when I called our Dominos and talked to the manager. She said the Gotham City Pizza promotion isn't supposed to start until next Monday (7/7) but she will probably start it on Friday for our town (I live in a tiny town in TN).

So, all the Dominos should be participating in this one so everyone can get a box if they want one.

As for eating the pizza, I will leave that up to my hubby. I just want the box ;).

Same thing happened to me. I called a Domino's yesterday and the guy was like "The what pizza? Oh, that started already? I thought it didn't start until next week."

He made it anyways though and was all excited because it was the first one they'd ever had ordered, and that they finally got to "Open and use the cool black boxes".

Unfortunately, they didn't have a single copy of the Gotham Times. After I explained what they were, he said they hadn't received anything like that... just the boxes.

I got mine. No pics yet but I got the chest symbol. Woohoo.

Yeah, I tried to consume mine but it didn't go down too well lol.

Here's a pic of the Canadian box:

127dominos.jpg

That box is a BOSS!

When I get back to the states I gotta get one!

Finally tracker down a Dominos that still had copies of the Gotham times, in fact they said they had more than 500! So I picked up a Gotham City Pizza and a handful of papers, and now I have editions one two and three.

Talked to him for a while about the viral, he was shocked that the guy who won the free pizza was driving all the way from the west side just for this thing. He did say he thought the mask was sweet though, and that he could believe some managers kept the masks since he had thought about it himself. Said that he got two calls from corporate on the free day for status updates.

He said not a lot of people seem to know about the papers or the promotion yet, they're saddled with all these papers and said they gave them away at their fourth of july parade.

Pretty good start to the day...

Finally tracker down a Dominos that still had copies of the Gotham times, in fact they said they had more than 500! So I picked up a Gotham City Pizza and a handful of papers, and now I have editions one two and three.

Talked to him for a while about the viral, he was shocked that the guy who won the free pizza was driving all the way from the west side just for this thing. He did say he thought the mask was sweet though, and that he could believe some managers kept the masks since he had thought about it himself. Said that he got two calls from corporate on the free day for status updates.

He said not a lot of people seem to know about the papers or the promotion yet, they're saddled with all these papers and said they gave them away at their fourth of july parade.

Pretty good start to the day...

That's the way it is at my Dominos. I've been the only person going in there asking for copies of GT3. I won the mask and when I picked it up that night at like 6:30 I asked if I had any competition and was told no one else called at all. I got a GT3 in the mail stapled to some Dominos coupons. The manager told me they can't give the things away and they have over 500...I have a small mountain myself because of this...

Are you guys keeping those boxes? Aren't they all greasy and smelly?

Wait..all this time..therere we masks won that weren't made out of cardboard?

I totally missed that....lol

Gotta go get some papers. I live in a smallish town outside of austin. Not o lot o batman fans! HEHEHEHE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"