The Dark Knight My Hero

capital letters are: "EDANMRW"
not "ERDANEMRRW". Again, capitalizing letters that aren't.

actually, first taking the sentence: and knowing the caps: EDANMRW

hero today gone tomorrow
hER0 toDAy goNE toMoRRoW

ERDANEMRRW :)

actually, first taking the sentence: and knowing the caps: EDANMRW

hero today gone tomorrow
hER0 toDAy goNE toMoRRoW

ERDANEMRRW :)

ok... ??
Here's a random thought...

E = East
DA = District Attorney
N = North
MR = Maroni
W = Warehouse

????

I thought it was pointed out the EDWARD from the first ed (or maybe second ed) of the Gotham Times...

probably nothing...

hEro toDAY GoNe toMoRroW
hero toDAy gone tomorrow

EDAYGNMRWDA
EDWARD NYGMA

probably nothing...

hEro toDAY GoNe toMoRroW
hero toDAy gone tomorrow

EDAYGNMRWDA
EDWARD NYGMA

no. it's too random for that.
If the focus is the "EDANMRW" letters... it's most likely an anagram.

but the more I look at it. the more i refresh the page... It's just too random.
I think it's a page that's served its purpose and he left it tagged out of sheer amusement...

i am curious, though, why'd they remove such a cool bit from the site? if alarmbell and vault are the clues/tickets, maybe there's more here :)

i am curious, though, why'd they remove such a cool bit from the site? if alarmbell and vault are the clues/tickets, maybe there's more here :)

probably not.

I would think they took it down to confuse people, and generate word of mouth... with it having been able to be downloaded, people will have to start passing it around if someone wants to see it...

probably not.

I would think they took it down to confuse people, and generate word of mouth... with it having been able to be downloaded, people will have to start passing it around if someone wants to see it...

or, they replaced it with the next bit o' goodness :)

how about NEW MR DA
as in, new Mr. district attorney, Harvey Dent

. . .
*hits head on wall*
i feel dumb. . .
:oldrazz:

so, since gothamcitypizzeria.com points to myhero, do we go back to cfb for possibly what ties all this together?

after all, the joker must be a "member" eh?

so, since gothamcitypizzeria.com points to myhero, do we go back to cfb for possibly what ties all this together?

after all, the joker must be a "member" eh?

why not? the Croc might be...

but, it does look like CFB is tying itself into GCN.

NEW MR DA is a great guess!
What I got is WAR MEN/MEN WAR. I found a strange pattern and it turned in this. This is the pattern. It only uses the capitals: EDANMRW

Put "M" in front, go 3 letters back and use "E", go 2 letters forward and use "N", put space and do the same pattern starting with "W" and putting "A" instead of "E" and "R" instead of "N" and you get MAN WAR/ WAR MEN

NEW MR DA is a great guess!
What I got is WAR MEN/MEN WAR. I found a strange pattern and it turned in this. This is the pattern. It only uses the capitals: EDANMRW

Put "M" in front, go 3 letters back and use "E", go 2 letters forward and use "N", put space and do the same pattern starting with "W" and putting "A" instead of "E" and "R" instead of "N" and you get MAN WAR/ WAR MEN
ok well no real leads so ill waste time on the one.

21 letters isn't divisible by 8 so its not binary. Its not a rotation or autokey cypher and its not an anagram. EDANMRW is seven letters no one used twice there's >500 words like that. THe phrase is always exactly the same and the randomized fonts means there's no like ASCII art or anything.

hEro toDAy goNe toMorRoW
could be either
.-.. ..--. ..-. ..-..-.-
or
-.-- --..- --.- --.--.-.

morse alphabet is
morse.jpg

but there's no way to know how to translate: every dot could be 'e'...<pondering> phrase was evidently first used in some 1960's tv show.

21 letters isn't divisible by 8 so its not binary. Its not a rotation cypher and its not an anagram.

hEro toDAy goNe toMorRoW
could be either
.-.. ..--. ..-. ..-..-.-
or
-.-- --..- --.- --.--.-.

morse alphabet is
morse.jpg

but there's no way to know how to translate...<pondering>

I've been thinking about this as well and I like the Morse code idea - I'm just way too tired to go through and figure anything out right now.

After seeing NEW MR DA... i'm done.
I feel like i've been hit by a boxing glove out of a gun after that one.

I think it might allude to something about the movie itself, though.

probably nothing...

hEro toDAY GoNe toMoRroW
hero toDAy gone tomorrow

EDAYGNMRWDA
EDWARD NYGMA

I just saw this quote from Gary Oldman on Slashfilm in regards to finding another actor to play the Joker in the third film, “I don’t see why not. I mean, they did it with Katie Holmes’ character. I understand that this is a different circumstance, but I think another actor could do the job. I think Heath would want another actor to do the job.” Oldman then took a moment to think about it some more, “Maybe we don’t need the Joker. Because we’ll have The Riddler

I don't know why the viral would point his way, but this is a puzzle... I wonder, does he make an appearance in the film?

21 letters isn't divisible by 8 so its not binary. Its not a rotation or autokey cypher and its not an anagram. EDANMRW is seven letters no one used twice there's >500 words like that. THe phrase is always exactly the same and the randomized fonts means there's no like ASCII art or anything.

hEro toDAy goNe toMorRoW
could be either
.-.. ..--. ..-. ..-..-.-
or
-.-- --..- --.- --.--.-.

morse alphabet is
morse.jpg

but there's no way to know how to translate: every dot could be 'e'...<pondering> phrase was evidently first used in some 1960's tv show.

I was gonna say that maybe the small letters were the dots, and the capital letters were the dashes. but it doesn't look that way.

But, after "NEW MR DA"... which is a perfect guess for what it really is...

My hero NEW MR DA; hero today, gone tomorrow (maybe two-face doesn't make it into #3?)

I was gonna say that maybe the small letters were the dots, and the capital letters were the dashes. but it doesn't look that way.

But, after "NEW MR DA"... which is a perfect guess for what it really is...

My hero NEW MR DA; hero today, gone tomorrow (maybe two-face doesn't make it into #3?)
i agree but i think joker is talking about the fact that Dent was the hero but affter he becomes twoface he is not the hero

i agree but i think joker is talking about the fact that Dent was the hero but affter he becomes twoface he is not the hero

or it's a play off Dent's remark "You either die a hero, or live just long enough to see yourself become the villian."
*cough MTV spoiled it for me*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"