• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Grand Theft Auto 6

Hopefully a 2024/2025 release date announcement at the end of the trailer.
I'm predicting it'll come out somewhere in the Fall 2024-Spring 2025 window. I'm hoping it's next year.

Can’t believe it’s been 10 years since the last GTA game

This is the one franchise I always end up getting somehow and never finishing.

I'm glad this is being announced in the morning (American time), so that it will be in the evening from where I live (Vice City).

I remember when GTA V came out in 2013, even though I wasn't playing anything at that time aside from the popular Android mobile games during that time. Its crazy, its been that long. And Vice City finally being revisited after Vice City Stories (PS2/PSP era), damn I was still in early college at that time.

What a time to be alive. Looking forward to it

I didn't play Rdr2 that much. The wilderness. The ambushes that can kill your horse. Being stuck in the middle of nowhere with potential animals that will eat you.

GTA V, I can spend hours just driving listening to the songs, walking in the streets looking at the details of the environment and do the ocassional taXi side hustle.

Red Dead 2 consumed my life for a better part of 6 months while I played it for the 100%. This game is gonna do the same. Can't wait for this trailer!
I just finished up a replay of RDR 2. It's one of my all time favorite games (in case you couldn't tell from my avatar :o) and IMO it's the best game Rockstar's ever made. People are justifiably tired of waiting for GTA VI after how long it's been since GTA V but I've gotta admit that RDR 2 really helped with the wait. They put way too much effort into GTA Online since then but it's not like they've been sitting around doing nothing for the last decade and RDR 2 is obvious proof of that.

Hopefully a 2024/2025 release date announcement at the end of the trailer.

I'm predicting it'll come out somewhere in the Fall 2024-Spring 2025 window. I'm hoping it's next year.
both of those windows make sense, I think I read somewhere a Rockstar executive said they want to wait until the middle of the generation so that the install base of Ps5 / Series X is big enough to sell a lot of copies of the game and that is part of the reason why they are waiting longer to reveal it

RDR2 is a masterpiece, but I stopped playing after they killed my horse. I raged quit and never picked it up again, but it was great till then.

I just finished up a replay of RDR 2. It's one of my all time favorite games (in case you couldn't tell from my avatar :o) and IMO it's the best game Rockstar's ever made. People are justifiably tired of waiting for GTA VI after how long it's been since GTA V but I've gotta admit that RDR 2 really helped with the wait. They put way too much effort into GTA Online since then but it's not like they've been sitting around doing nothing for the last decade and RDR 2 is obvious proof of that.
I'd be less annoyed by the wait if GTAO wasn't so subpar and they hadn't abandoned RDO when they realized the playerbase was actually going to hold the game to a reasonable standard. RDR2 was a masterpiece but it was also the only new game they released last gen.

RDR2 is a masterpiece, but I stopped playing after they killed my horse. I raged quit and never picked it up again, but it was great till then.
When the first horse that I really put an effort in the game was killed, there was something traumatizing about it. I still remember when it happened. It was just a random ambush in the woods, not even during a story mission.

It felt a bit too real, its weird. I've never had that eXperience in a game before. Its like losing part of your progress but in a much deeper level. Its why for me, I can't fully enjoy RDR2, its like I always have to stay caution especially with my horse, if its gonna be killed in an instant.

When the first horse that I really put an effort in the game was killed, there was something traumatizing about it. I still remember when it happened. It was just a random ambush in the woods, not even during a story mission.

It felt a bit too real, its weird. I've never had that eXperience in a game before. Its like losing part of your progress but in a much deeper level. Its why for me, I can't fully enjoy RDR2, its like I always have to stay caution especially with my horse, if its gonna be killed in an instant.
In my last playthrough my horse died pretty close to the end of the game, and because of a goddamn glitch no less. I was playing a mission where I was on a train and my horse was following me (not supposed to happen) and in trying to keep up with the train, got so exhausted that he collapsed when the mission ended. I didn't have any horse reviver so I had to run to the nearest town to pick some up from the general store. A guy on a wagon was passing by on the road soon after, I asked him for a ride into town and he refused, so I stole his wagon, which of course put a bounty on me. When I made it into town there were a bunch of lawmen waiting for me and they shot me down. When I respawned my horse was gone, only the saddle was left since the game already autosaved on me.

It was only an "I want to replay the story" playthrough, I didn't go above and beyond with side missions but it was still pretty devastating since I spent a lot of time with that horse.

RDR2 is IMO Rockstar’s masterpiece. It is one of my favorite games of all time. I would love a ps5 remaster of it.

Trailer out now.

maxresdefault.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"