• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Grand Theft Auto 6

It looks really dope.

My god this looking ****ing great. Wow. :mrk: Let’s hope it’s early 2025 considering we are just about into 2024 now. Rockstar man, they seriously always step their game up.

I was hoping for a 2024 release but at least we have an official release year in 2025 can’t be mad at that.

Link here:

8yuzPBT.gif

*sees 2025 release date*

undertaker-pissed.gif

And just like that! The bring me back in. Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.

Also, anyone know who the actress/model for this is? For science research.

And just like that! The bring me back in. Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.

Also, anyone know who the actress/model for this is? For science research.
Whoever they got for the actress she a baddie.

I wanted a new location but other than that, trailer looks great

I'm fine with Vice City again. I feel this has completed where they started over 20 years ago with their 6 games.

I'm hoping future installments will be a possible international location and I wouldn't mind a Washington DC location with a good political story.

I'm fine with Vice City again. I feel this has completed where they started over 20 years ago with their 6 games.

I'm hoping future installments will be a possible international location and I wouldn't mind a Washington DC location with a good political story.
The trailer does have a feeling of coming full circle with the Vice City setting. Like you said for the next GTA after this (who knows if I’ll be alive for that one lol seriously though) a new location is guaranteed and maybe it will be an international setting but I don’t want to think about that too much since we only just now got the trailer for VI.

The trailer does have a feeling of coming full circle with the Vice City setting. Like you said for the next GTA after this (who knows if I’ll be alive for that one lol seriously though) a new location is guaranteed and maybe it will be an international setting but I don’t want to think about that too much since we only just now got the trailer for VI.

Yes, a lot to dive into with this 1-2 years away. I'm gonna play all the games next year at some point for some nostalgia.

Haven't thought about that but yeah, an international setting would be nice. or like the game covers more than one country.

I wanted a new location but other than that, trailer looks great
the Vice City in this game is going to be so much more accurate to modern day Miami, that it might as well be a new city. Look at how much closer Liberty City was to real life NYC in GTA4 as opposed to 3.

This has to be a big deal for the Latin female gamers out there. The fact that GTA finally has a female protagonist and that she’s a Latina. It’s revolutionary just like back then when CJ was announced as the main character of San Andreas and that he was Black. That was a big deal to me as an African American kid who didn’t see him self represented in games that much before that. So I think this is really cool.

Well I just got home to this so that was a pleasant surprise. Why'd they drop it early, did it leak?

Anyway, this is next-gen, baby! I wish it was coming out next year but I'm praying it's early 2025. I can't wait to play this.

Well I just got home to this so that was a pleasant surprise. Why'd they drop it early, did it leak?

Anyway, this is next-gen, baby! I wish it was coming out next year but I'm praying it's early 2025. I can't wait to play this.
Yeah, some A-hole leaked a low quality version early so R* just decided to drop the real thing today.

Yeah, some A-hole leaked a low quality version early so R* just decided to drop the real thing today.
I feel like this kind of thing always happens. Instead of an announcement, they should have just dropped the trailer this past Friday to avoid that.

This has to be a big deal for the Latin female gamers out there. The fact that GTA finally has a female protagonist and that she’s a Latina. It’s revolutionary just like back then when CJ was announced as the main character of San Andreas and that he was Black. That was a big deal to me as an African American kid who didn’t see him self represented in games that much before that. So I think this is really cool.
absolutely it is a big deal. now granted, the protagonists of GTA games are never really heroes/role models themselves, but the fact that the highest profile media entertainment product is putting a Latina woman in the forefront is a huge step in progress.

there will also probably be a ton of criticism as well, but the overwhelming positive reception will hopefully shut that inevitable **** down

absolutely it is a big deal. now granted, the protagonists of GTA games are never really heroes/role models themselves, but the fact that the highest profile media entertainment product is putting a Latina woman in the forefront is a huge step in progress.

there will also probably be a ton of criticism as well, but the overwhelming positive reception will hopefully shut that inevitable **** down
Oh I agree the GTA main characters are nothing to look up too even though imo Rockstar at least makes them likable which you kinda have to if the player is going to spend hours playing as these characters but by far not role models and as for those haters out there that have a problem playing as a female or woman of color…. Let them hate and watch the money pile up as 50 Cent once said and Rockstar is thinking and us open minded gamers will be enjoying the game of the decade.

My eXcitement lowered when I saw 2025 as it could be December or November 2025. Also the trailer randomly popped out in my Ig feed, so I wasn't prepared seeing it right away after I just woke up.

The graphics looks great but I'm not hyped yet. I need to get a ps5 first neXt year, then wait some more months for this to come out, and thats if it doesn't get delayed to 2026.

I didn't play GTA Online, so a female playable character is going to be refreshing. I can't wait to eXplore Vice City.

IV - Liberty City
V - Los Santos
VI - Vice City
VII - San Fierro
VIII - Las Venturas

I'd like them to recreate another American city (that I haven't seen in open world games). But I won't be surprised if they end up revisiting San Fierro or Las Venturas for GTA VII, which is obviously going to take another decade as well.

It looks great! Love the look of the new protagonist already

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"