Sequels Great chooses lost in the past

SUPERSEBAS

Sidekick
Reaction score
I just whant to show you guy, how hollywood have no vision to cast some actor that in the past, would be perfect for some characters, in this case, Superman.

In the 60 years, there was an actor who was superman, but nobody made a film or a series with him.

this actor dosent need to change anything on his look, he was tall, very big and muscular, he have black hair and blue eyes, his name

Clint Walker!!

imagenes0032bz.jpg

imagenes0025lb.jpg

imagenes0018ob.jpg

imagenes0008gm.jpg

And after Chris Reeve renounce to made more Superman films, there was another actor who was perfect for superman.

All what you need to do is turn his hair black, his name is Dolph Lungren

lundgren401ki.jpg

dolph294mx.jpg

He was tall, very muscular, big jaw, blue eyes and he have everything to do it!!!

is a real shame not to have this two man for SUPERMAN :supes:

... Dolph Lungren??????????? How the hell can anyone take this post seriously when you want a man that could barely act in the role?

Dolph cant even act.

Clint Walker is the perfect Golden Age Superman though :up:

not spoilers thread so I'm moving this

TheSuperBatFan said:
... Dolph Lungren??????????? How the hell can anyone take this post seriously when you want a man that could barely act in the role?

I dont kow if he is a good actor or not, personally, I see him made a good work in Johnny mnemonic.

But I dont think that we need a Grat actor to made a fantacy and action movie, that woul be a waste, I think if this actor is directed well, would be a good Superman.

Just look at him, and tellme that you dont whant at least take him photos with the costume!!!

The Clint Walker guy looks ok enough. Doesn't beat Chris Reeves though.

and you had to followup with Dolph Lungren. All credibility lost there, dude :)

SUPERSEBAS said:
I dont kow if he is a good actor or not, personally, I see him made a good work in Johnny mnemonic.

But I dont think that we need a Grat actor to made a fantacy and action movie, that woul be a waste, I think if this actor is directed well, would be a good Superman

trust us Dolph Lungren is a lousy actor

ervann said:
The Clint Walker guy looks ok enough. Doesn't beat Chris Reeves though.

and you had to followup with Dolph Lungren. All credibility lost there, dude :)

:up: :up:

Clint Walker I'll give him, Clint Walker would have made a great Superman. But Dolph Lungren???????

Morg said:
trust us Dolph Lungren is a lousy actor

The people say the same about jon connery in the time he made James Bond, that he was ok in the character, but it was not a good actor, a lot of yars later, he show that he was a very good actor, of couse is not the case of Dolph, but I think he never have the oprotunity to act, allways action movies.

But is ok, everybody have rigth to an opinion, I respect that some people dosent want him, but I think he would made a good Superman:)

SUPERSEBAS said:
But is ok, everybody have rigth to a opinion, I think he would made a good Superman:)

Nope, he would killed it like Halle Berry did with CINO :D

Morg said:
Nope, he would killed it like Halle Berry did with CINO :D

See??? that is my point!! Helle Berry win an oscar as a better actris, we cant say that she is a bad actris, but with a bad director, or bad script, a good actor can do a bad movie, and a good director with a good script, can made with a not so good actor a good movie.

I dont think Helle Berry kelled Catwoman, or Jeorge Clooney killed Batman, there was a director, a script or a stupid producer who made things wrong!!!

But I seen Dolph Lungren and he is sooo wrong as Superman

Clooney was largely not at fault for B&R. Hell, he didn't get to read the script before accepting the role. He took the part purely because it was Batman. Berry on the other hand, had input on making Catwoman, thus she can be held atleast slightly accountable for that movie.

Morg said:
But I seen Dolph Lungren and he is sooo wrong as Superman
I RESPECT YOUR OPINION, BUT YOU SAY THAT HE CANT LOOK GOOD AESTHETICAlLLY AS SUPERMAN?

How aesthetically an actor needs to be to look good as superman?

the have to be tall, be a good looking guy, blue eyes, good hair, have strong jaws, look strong and have a very good body.

Dolph Lungren have all that!! how can he dosent look good in costume?

Because there is more to being Superman than aesthetics. It's called the ability to act, and Lundren just does not have that. Besides, Superman does not need to look like a freaking weight lifter, he should be very strong, but he doesn't need to look like he has to work out to be Superman.

Look, Lundren never will be Superman -- THANK GOD -- so let's move on.

Of couse, he cant do superman in the present, is to old now, but I would love to see him as superman in his best moment, he have the best body I ever see, and a grea face.

But is ok, at least everybody thinks that Klint Walker should be superman in the 60 years!!! and I am happy with that!!!

Clint Walker looks more of a Batman rather than a Superman.

good lord, we're actually having to convince someone that Dolph Lundgren wouldn't be a Superman... this place has DEFINITELY gone downhill.

ha ha ha.:up:
JackBauer said:
good lord, we're actually having to convince someone that Dolph Lundgren wouldn't be a Superman... this place has DEFINITELY gone downhill.

Clint Walker really was Superman in the flesh. I know it may be flame worthy but he is the only actor in my mind that has ever competed with Reeve in my eyes as an actor who embodies the look of the character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"