Greatest Car Chase Scenes

SoulManX

The Inspector!
Reaction score
Post some car chase scene you enjoy...my favorite Bullitt.

Here is some information on those who have not scene it.

Bullitt is most-remembered for its central car chase scene through the streets of downtown San Francisco, one of the earliest and most influential car chase sequences in movies. The scene had Bullitt in a dark "Highland Green" 1968 Ford Mustang GT-390, chasing two hit-men in a "Tuxedo Black" 1968 Dodge Charger R/T. (In honor of the Mustang in the film, the Ford Motor Company produced a limited edition 2001 Ford Mustang GT "Bullitt Mustang," which took styling cues from the '68 movie car -- even mimicking the exhaust note).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poKujjQG9II

Probably , the best two car chase scenes in movie story are Bullitt and French Conection.

The French Connection, Raiders of the Lost Ark (with the truck) and Batman Begins

I like the car chases in Blues Brothers 1, Raiders of the Lost Ark and pretty much all Batman chase sequences (regardless of who was directing).

Darkred said:
matrix reloaded had a really good car chase.

I dont care how over the top that highway scene was... ****ing brilliant... but I am a Batman fan so you know where I stand

mister Lennon said:
Probably , the best two car chase scenes in movie story are Bullitt and French Conection.

Those were the two movies that popped in my head, too.

And the Pod Race scene in Phantom Menace.

tinister said:
Those were the two movies that popped in my head, too.

And the Pod Race scene in Phantom Menace.

JK about the Pod Race. Don't kill me.

bullitt easily takes this.

the batman begins chase was quite good as well

Not the best but here are a few that I enjoyed.
Smoky & The Bandit
Cops chasing the Dukes in the Dukes Of Hazzard movie.
Godzilla chasing the cab in Godzilla 98.

To Live and Die in LA had a sweet car chase.

The bourne supremacy & Batman begins

One of my all time favorite scenes in Batman was the Batmobile zooming through the dark bleak forest towards the Batcave with a hysteric Vicki Vale.

Batman Begins, The Transporter, the whole f**kin' movie was a car chase and Gone in 60 Seconds.

I'm surprised there is so much love for the Begins chase in here. I mean, I loved it, but most of my friends thought it was lame. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"