Greatest Car Chase Scenes

french connection owns. I was watching that movie with my friends and they were like "this is so dumb and gay" but when that part popped on everybody shut up and they were hooked on the television. That shows that that carchase still holds up.

The Bad Boys II chase was fantastic and i also liked the one in The Spy Who loved me

Goldfinger has a cool short chase in it as well

while the bullitt chase was cool, it didn't make up for the lackluster movie it was.

but then again, we're not talking about movies themselves.

BeserkerHilf said:
while the bullitt chase was cool, it didn't make up for the lackluster movie it was.

Bullitt lackluster? Sorry, wrong. McQueen is in it, so that automatically makes it great. No arguments.

matrix reloaded....... no question... no car chase even comes close....

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Bullitt lackluster? Sorry, wrong. McQueen is in it, so that automatically makes it great. No arguments.

go suck his dick then.

tool.

I remember being seriously let down by the French Connection chase. Maybe I need to give it another shot.

My favorites: Bullitt, Batman Begins, The Matrix Reloaded, Ronin, Gone in 60 Seconds, The Rock

incurock31 said:
I'm surprised there is so much love for the Begins chase in here. I mean, I loved it, but most of my friends thought it was lame. :huh:

your friends suck.

Darkred said:
matrix reloaded had a really good car chase.
:up::up::up:
Edit:Infact what xwolverine2 said is more accurate.

incurock31 said:
I'm surprised there is so much love for the Begins chase in here. I mean, I loved it, but most of my friends thought it was lame. :huh:
Your friends will never stear you wrong.:cwink:

BeserkerHilf said:

Bullitt is one of my all-time favorites. But it was made at a different time for a different audience. It's pacing and setup for scenes is pretty slow and steady (on purpose). I kind of like that.

But I do understand how it can be described as slow or lackluster.

Batman Begins and The Bourne Supermacy had the best car chase scenes! :up:

Batman Begins.
"I gotta get myself one of those!"
"He's flying on rooftops!!!"

And I know this doesn't count- but another 'chase' sequence that I really liked was JP: LOST WORLD bad guy hunters vs. the dinosaurs. Just a very awesome chase sequence.

Or the T-Rex chasing the jeep in the first Jurassic Park.

"Must go faster."

and the entire movie Speed.

The only thing is the tumbler looks more like the Ice Mobile. could even crash through walls.

Through walls?

You mean road dividers....?

Dude, you'll have to explain yourself, b/c it's not making any sense.....

Things went crush. Things went from roof to roof. With a car. That's my only point really. Sorry :/

Things went from roof to roof in Batman and Robin? I mean....I remember them riding naked men (statues)....but, not roofs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"