Green Lantern

D

Dansmith

I just started reading Green Lantern when I picked up Emerald Dawn a couple of days ago, and was wondering which stories I should pick up next time I'm at the comic store...

Rebirth and the Sinestro Corps War when it's available in TPB are a muthaf-ckin must my man. Glad to see another GL fan in the making. :up:

Green Lantern-Green Arrow (2 volumes in TPB, I believe)
Emerald Dawn II
Emerald Knights
Green Lantern Mosaic (an 18-issue series that got cancelled long before it should have been.)

...ah, screw it, you really should just read all things Green Lantern from GL/GA onward.

One of the best. Maybe the best GL story ever, and this is coming from a Kyle fan.

A new GL fan is always nice to add to the ranks. You will find that despite the many many comics he has, outside of comic-dom he is fairly unheard of. Everyone knows who Batman and Superman are. But you say Green Lantern and they look at you weird.

A new GL fan is always nice to add to the ranks. You will find that despite the many many comics he has, outside of comic-dom he is fairly unheard of. Everyone knows who Batman and Superman are. But you say Green Lantern and they look at you weird.

It's our job to school the world!

Hopefully the GL movie is top notch and the world opens their eyes to the great franchise we all love.

I say Green Lantern and they think I'm talking about the car wash, up the interstate in McPherson. It's called Green Lantern.

At least he got mentioned in the song "Sunshine Superman"

Well... if the group is more obscure than Green Lantern...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"