• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Greg Weisman and Josh Keaton Podcast Interview

has part two of the podcast gone up yet? Also yea i plan on getting the season 1 set myself soon.

I not only bought the first season set, but on my Examiner articles I have tried to mention the show a few times for the news articles, including my latest. I only have about 3,800 hits, but if a few of them start watching, who knows.

I not only bought the first season set, but on my Examiner articles I have tried to mention the show a few times for the news articles, including my latest. I only have about 3,800 hits, but if a few of them start watching, who knows.
That would rock, Dread. Let's hope. :up:

The show is doing great in Canada. With only 26 episodes it has to be doing good the way Teletoon has treated it.

Teletoon just started airing episodes on weekdays (airs twice a day) on top of airing it on Sundays. I've watched episodes out of order but now with the weekday airings I'm getting a better sense of the series as I started watching the last six episodes of season two (awesome ending) and now starting with season one.

The show is doing great in Canada. With only 26 episodes it has to be doing good the way Teletoon has treated it.

Teletoon just started airing episodes on weekdays (airs twice a day) on top of airing it on Sundays. I've watched episodes out of order but now with the weekday airings I'm getting a better sense of the series as I started watching the last six episodes of season two (awesome ending) and now starting with season one.

sweet i was wondering if it was since crawl space isnt a site i go to on a daily basis.

the standard stuff, they love the show, have a great time doing it, they still dont have any clue on pickup for more episodes yet......

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"