GS hates Red Steel

If they could fix up the controls and give you sword fighting that was actually sword fighting, not just... welll... crappy sword fighting where you press a button to put up a block and you swing to do a generic swing animation, I'd be a lot more interested.

jaydawg said:
Of course you will. You're the blind Nintendo fan around here.
That would be me. DS pwns PSP. Wii pwns 360 which in turn really pwn PS3.

Wii= best launch games, best looking year 2007, cheapest console and funniest looking one = Fact?

For me, yes.

TheCardPlayer said:
That would be me. DS pwns PSP. Wii pwns 360 which in turn really pwn PS3.

Wii= best launch games, best looking year 2007, cheapest console and funniest looking one = Fact?

For me, yes.

Wow, that is blind. But then again, that's also what I sounded like when I first started posting here, so I shouldn't say anything. :woot:

Mr. Credible said:
i can't say i'm hyped for this game at all... i just don't see how a motion that is basically the physical equivalent of channel surfing could be fun. watching people play the game in videos, even on a 42" screen, they don't move their hand more than a few inches the whole time. how is that 'imersive'?

then you would be complaining about having your arms aching all the time, would'nt you. so basically you'll still be *****ing either way.

i never knew flailing your arms around gave you a more immersive feeling. its what you do in the game with the controller thats creates immersiveness. *****e.

also those glasses you have are'nt correct, take a look at those videos again,those people playing the game move ther arms more then a "few inches".

Zenien said:
If they could fix up the controls and give you sword fighting that was actually sword fighting, not just... welll... crappy sword fighting where you press a button to put up a block and you swing to do a generic swing animation, I'd be a lot more interested.

thats what i dont want. i rather do simple wrists movements.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"