Guys Gone Wild's Real Audience...

triplefive said:
There's a pretty big market out there for boys with "straight college boy" desires.

Too true. I've often joked to a few of my gay friends that the best way to get a man is to have a straight man near by. Incidentally enough, it also helps the straight man get women.

I'll never figure this species out.

This thread...
capt.nyet10903251507.people_richard_simmons_nyet109.jpg

Is FABULOUSSSS!

MaskedManJRK said:
...HOW LONG HAS THIS BEEN GOING ON?!!? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jesus Christ, I have been extremely uninformed.

It's been going on for quite sometime man. Due to the popularity of "Girls Gone Wild", the same creators figured it'd be wonderful to cash in and make a "Guys Gone Wild" video series.

They advertised it on Comedy Central one time and I immediately changed the channel. It's not as popular as Girls Gone Wild(Obviously). But dude, I'd say it's been going on for about a good year or two.

LastSunrise1981 said:
It's been going on for quite sometime man. Due to the popularity of "Girls Gone Wild", the same creators figured it'd be wonderful to cash in and make a "Guys Gone Wild" video series.

They advertised it on Comedy Central one time and I immediately changed the channel. It's not as popular as Girls Gone Wild(Obviously). But dude, I'd say it's been going on for about a good year or two.

...Huh. Learn something new everyday. :o

slinger said:
Lindsay: Stop it, stop it. This objectification of women has to stop.
Michael: It’s just Mom and ****es.
Lindsay: No, how would you like it? Actually, that’s not a bad idea. I should turn the tables on men and see how they like being objectified. Men with low self-esteem. Get their clothes off.
Tobias: That is a great... (Grunts.) That is a great social statement. I shall get the video camera. This is ripe for parody. This is ripe.
Buster: He just wants to see boys’ Linuses.

000266_sm.jpg

lmao, that was the first thing I thought of when I saw those commercials. Well I thought of something else first, but after I finished that thought, I thought of Arrested Development.

Wolfwood said:
lmao, that was the first thing I thought of when I saw those commercials. Well I thought of something else first, but after I finished that thought, I thought of Arrested Development.

Tobias: Come on. Let’s see some bananas and nuts! Oh, perhaps we should just pull their pants off.

MaskedManJRK said:
You mean that's REAL?! :eek:

I saw a commercial once on late-night TV, woke up the next morning and thought it was part of a wierd dream I had.

...Woah...

do you often have werid dreams about guys going wild

hmmm tell me about your mother

girls gone wild videos are worthless, they're cool if you're 17, 18, but after that.....yawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"