Not open for further replies.

nolan's roll'n

Superhero
Reaction score
Hans Zimmer Will Be Scoring Christopher Nolan's Inception

July 30, 2009
Source: Upcoming Film Scores
by Alex Billington
We haven't talked about Christopher Nolan's new project Inception in quite a while and, well, that's just not right, so here's something to chew on! This isn't all that surprising, considering Hans Zimmer scored both Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, but it is still exciting to hear. The Upcoming Film Scores blog has confirmed that Zimmer is scoring Inception via a press release recently released by Warner Brothers (which I can't seem to find online anywhere else). Nolan previously used David Julyan as the composer for his other non-Batman movies, including Memento and The Prestige, however Zimmer is also a fine choice!
Inception started shooting a few weeks ago with a cast that includes Leonardo DiCaprio, Marion Cotillard, Ellen Page, Ken Watanabe, Michael Caine, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Cillian Murphy, and Tom Berenger. If you're trying to uncover where it might be shooting, good luck, because I heard he's in Japan right now and will be jumping back and forth between Canada and England as well. If you do want some details on Inception, though, here is what I know! Apparently it involves dreams and the idea that DiCaprio can go into them and make business deals there (or something like that). Don't forget this is in action movie, too!

source: http://www.firstshowing.net/2009/07/30/hans-zimmer-will-be-scoring-christopher-nolans-inception/

I know this will be epic in all kinds of ways, but my only question is, why does Nolan always have the same backup crew?

BTW, I know this is off-topic but I just found out that Marion Cotillard and Ellen Page are joining the cast of Joseph Gordon Levitt, Leonardo DiCaprio, Ken Wattanabe, Cillian Murphy, and Micheal Caine. Isn't that awesome guys?! Anyways my source dates back to April 2nd, 2009, but here's the link take a look. source: http://www.screeninglog.com/journal/2009/4/2/ellen-page-marion-cotillard-to-join-inception.html

Last edited:
does this really need a thread of its own.. plus this would seem pretty obvious

Does it really need its own thread? Honestly?

woo hoo!! Zimmer is still working!! yea! makes me happy..

Search the mother****in forums before you mother****in post.

/thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members