Hans Zimmer Scoring The Man of Steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
BRRRRRMMMMMMMM!!!! Yeah!

That's overly optimistic, IMO. Magazine articles and new pictures are, I think, the only sure bet for the next couple of months. I wouldn't plan on seeing a new trailer until April.
Really? I'm thinking that we might have at least 3 full length trailers with this movie. I'm hoping that the next full trailer comes out in March and then the final one in May. Plus, of course, a boat load of TV Spots.

The next full trailer should be mid march are at the end of march.

Damn!! I have never seen or heard of anything like that before. I feel like I just saw a real picture of bigfoot. lol I really want to know what that is going to sound like.

Not sure is this has been passed around but just in case some have missed it. I just found it.

Longer version of the music from trailer 2

Damn!! I have never seen or heard of anything like that before. I feel like I just saw a real picture of bigfoot. lol I really want to know what that is going to sound like.

Hehe... Yeah, me too. Isolated that is. I'd like to see that session unfold.

Are there any extensive BTS-docus on Zimmer's Batman-scores?

That would be great if we got to see that. Stuff like this is not really that spoilerish.

Not sure is this has been passed around but just in case some have missed it. I just found it.

Longer version of the music from trailer 2

Ah so it's also not original music that was in the trailer but the song Storm from the Elizabeth: Golden Age soundtrack.

That's a pity as I really liked that piece and was hoping it would be in the movie.

Looks like they are having a drum shed.

Ah so it's also not original music that was in the trailer but the song Storm from the Elizabeth: Golden Age soundtrack.

That's a pity as I really liked that piece and was hoping it would be in the movie.
Yeah, I wish they just hired those composers instead of Hans Zimmer.

I know me too... Geez I thought for sure that was for MOS... lol Guessing until the end. Its kinda fun tho. :yay:

zTmU5.jpg

2l9m9lu.jpg

I wonder if that's the nodes for the theme in the background? Probably not.

I can't wait to hear what the "heroic" theme used throughout will be like. In the past all mediums have found a way to have the instrumental work with the syllables of Su-per-man.

That Junkie XL dude posted this on his twitter:

9iv04j.jpg

Who is the dude on the screen? Clark? No, must stop looking and trying to make something out. So pathetic. :csad:

The atmosphere in that room must be intoxicating. And stressful.

it looks like Superman standing next to someone on those screens.......DAMMIT WE NEED CLEAR PIX PPL!!

I can't wait to hear what the "heroic" theme used throughout will be like. In the past all mediums have found a way to have the instrumental work with the syllables of Su-per-man.
I'm expecting this score to intentionally avoid doing anything like that, probably a less-is-more kind of approach similar to how Zimmer's Batman scores compare to Elfman's.

I hope not since his Batman theme imho was less than memorable. I mean the Joker and Bane had better themes than the titular character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"