Comics Happy Birthday, Stan Lee!

Kirk Langstrom

FRANCINE!!!!
Reaction score
Today, The Man himself celebrates his 85th birthday! :word:

Many happy returns, Stan! :up:

WoW! Just... Wow!

Stan is one of my real life heroes. He told me the most intelligent sentence one man ever said...

that with great pwoer always comes great responsibility. that can be true in any situation this life has for us. its our decision what we make of our responsibility.

for me, stan is a hero, and i wish him just the best of luck and happyness there is.

a great man!

Happy Birthday, Stan!

You are a god among insects. Hope you have a great birthday, and many more to come.

I'm a huge fan of Stan the Man, and I wish him the happiest of b-days, and many more to come! He's truly one of the living legends of our age.

Happy birthday, Stan the Man!

If I could be 1/10th as cool as The Man on my 85th, I would consider myself SuperCool.

If I could be 1/10th as cool as The Man on my 85th, I would consider myself SuperCool.

If I live to be 85, I'll be happy :oldrazz:

Stan seems to have boundless energy. More power to him.

Happy Birthday Stan! And thanks for creating The Lizard (additional thanks to Steve Ditko, wherever he might be)!

Happy Birthday, Stan! :up:

And of course, many happy returns as well.

Happy B day!We wouldn't have Spider-Man,The X-men, Iron Man and others if not for you!

jkkk.gif

Aloha,
A true literary Giant and creative genius. Many Happy birthdays to come,Mr. Lee. You created what Rules.
Spidey rules

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAN!!

Sorry about what happened to your most popular creation ever today. :(

I just did some reading through my ASM Omnibus and Stan is still the man. It's amazing how his work still holds up after all these years.

Here's wishing him the best!

Happy B-day, Stan!

You have brought GREAT happiness into my life for which I can never thank you enough.

Athough I'm a bit Late, Happy Birthday Stan! Thanks for your creations... and the best words to live by... With great power comes great responsibility... I can only wish for the best... CONGRATULATIONS STAN!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STAN!!

Sorry about what happened to your most popular creation ever today. :(

Haha, I wonder what Ditko would make of the last 4 years of ASM...

I reckon it would be a thumbs down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"