Stan Lee turns 95 today!

Rumor floating around that his handler's in on it so that he gets a piece of the settlement.

Rumor floating around that his handler's in on it so that he gets a piece of the settlement.

I mean that's pretty clearly what's going on, don't trust any young person who casually wears a tailored suit with a top hat and brings a cane everywhere.

Oh, this Keya Morgan character is obviously a criminal. Stan really should fire him and retire at this point.

0t4lmti.jpg

He says this on Twitter:

Help! Someone has hijacked my Facebook and Instagram. I want everyone to know whoever is writing them is a fraud and is impersonating me. How do I get them back? Can you guys help?

https://twitter.com/TheRealStanLee/status/996429458197307392

From now on, I will depend on you, my dear fans, to protect and defend me. I love you guys and am so happy I have control of my twitter account back. You guys are my true superheros.
Excelsior!
Stan

https://twitter.com/TheRealStanLee/status/996479360608616448

I wonder if he is really writing these?

I still can't believe nothing's being done about this.

The real question is, who would benefit from hacking Stan's twitter and using it to add fuel to the fire of Stan needing help?

Whoever's currently controlling Stan (Keya Morgan? His daughter?) certainly wouldn't benefit from it. His ex-manager who was ousted to make way for Morgan? Maybe. Concerned fans? Possible.

I would dearly love to believe these tweets actually are from Stan, but unless "Stan" manages to post a video that verifies these supposed tweets (one of the tweets is him asking how to post a video, which sounds legit for a 95 year old), we'll have no way of knowing.

I was recently watching a Larry King interview Stan did back in 2000 talking about his (now defunct) internet media company, and Stan was talking some legit computer terminology, saying that he'd been active in using the stuff for some time--so I believe Stan might actually be fairly computer-literate. This gives me hope that Stan maybe is behind these tweets. With the 'buzz' that first tweet made, I find it hard to believe that Morgan and his cronies don't already know about them.

Reports about all this have painted Stan as a doormat of a man who wants to please everybody, and given his history with business partners who turn around and screw him, I think that makes a lot of sense. It could explain why Stan has publicly denied some of the stuff we've been hearing--the video rebuttals are copyrighted (!) to Keya Morgan--so to me it reeks of coercion. All of this stuff together might paint a picture of Stan quietly trying to assert control under Morgan's nose?

I dunno. Seems like Joan kept a lot of the sharks at bay and Stan doesn't have anyone honest in his corner anymore. I wonder where his younger brother Larry is in all of this? If these tweets ARE Stan, I hope he and Kevin Smith make contact and Kevin gets everything taken care of.

^^^^^^

Good for Stan to do so,his name and rep does not deserve to be sullied with unproven libel.

Yeah, plenty of other true things to have sullied his name.

Told you guys Keya Morgan looked like a supervillain.

Stan's business manager arrested for suspicion of filing false police statements https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/ne...alse-police-report/ar-AAyy6nG?ocid=spartanntp

Stan seems to be surrounded by troublemakers.

here's a followup to the above link as of today... jeez, I swear, when Stan eventually DOES pass in the future, his whole business empire will be tied up in the courts from various wolves, jackals and hyenas fighting amongst themselves for the scraps of what Stan will leave behind... what a rotten shame that it looks like he's never going to live out the remainder of his life in peace... :csad:

https://apnews.com/d118c27dc04b4997...ter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

I swear, when Stan eventually DOES pass in the future, his whole business empire will be tied up in the courts from various wolves, jackals and hyenas fighting amongst themselves for the scraps of what Stan will leave behind... what a rotten shame that it looks like he's never going to live out the remainder of his life in peace... :csad:

That is certainly a sad thought.

Great Stan Lee interview that was done recently:

Two legends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"