• Rings of Power

Fantasy TV is now The Lord of the Rings!

• We're moving

Heroes are moving to the Movies sections!

Happy Turkey day to all my friends on the HYPE

KAD

Sidekick
Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving one and all.

Hypesters I am thankful for.

Excelsior
Matchew
MRH
Mee
Syncos
BlackSuperman2
Phig
Urionado

And many others

LOL. I'm thankful for you too, man. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

I support this thread whole heartedly.
I'm Canadian, so Thanksgiving was last month for me. That doesn't mean I can't be thankful now, for the great friends here. You all rock.

Happy Thanksgiving bud.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. :yay::up:

I'm Canadian, so Thanksgiving was last month for me. That doesn't mean I can't be thankful now...

being a gosh-darned limey we don't celebrate thanksgiving at all and that means that i'm obliged to be eternally cynical about everything... however my cold heart has been melted by KAD's message! thanks a lot mate... the support of you and the [admittedly few] other hypesters who visit my thread and moreover the community that we have here is very much something to be thankful for, especially this year when i quit my job and my "sensible" girlfriend of six years to pursue the dream of being a comic book artist... Happy thanksgiving, colonials!

being a gosh-darned limey we don't celebrate thanksgiving at all and that means that i'm obliged to be eternally cynical about everything... however my cold heart has been melted by KAD's message! thanks a lot mate... the support of you and the [admittedly few] other hypesters who visit my thread and moreover the community that we have here is very much something to be thankful for, especially this year when i quit my job and my "sensible" girlfriend of six years to pursue the dream of being a comic book artist... Happy thanksgiving, colonials!

Good Lord. That's intense. Being someone who's terrified of change, I think that would kill me. I certainly wish you luck on that venture, though. You've got talent, you just need the connections :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cap2024
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"