Mr. Dent

Superhero
Reaction score
dkiMV7Y.png

tumblr_n1ztizZqcP1sn17rno2_500.png

:mag

If she had red nail polish too, I would say "maybe." :o

Last edited:
If that's her they better have gotten a really good actor. Don't **** up Harley's first live action appearance.

That said, they've done really good by most of the other major DC characters (Slade, BC, Barry) so I have faith they'll get this right. I'm just worried they treat her like a minor character and hire a hammy actress.

It's gotta be her!! She's even in the Suicide Squad in the comics! So cool if it's her!!!

If that's her they better have gotten a really good actor. Don't **** up Harley's first live action appearance.

That said, they've done really good by most of the other major DC characters (Slade, BC, Barry) so I have faith they'll get this right. I'm just worried they treat her like a minor character and hire a hammy actress.
So, we've all forgotten that failed Birds of Prey show? :o

[YT]Kda9_RDHwM4[/YT]

Birds of Prey should've lasted longer. It could've gotten better. Their Oracle was awesome.

True and her Batsuit was pretty good too.

They have Ra's; Harley, without her connection to the clown, is generally smaller potatoes then him.

Of course, if she shows up, they should just go ahead and say that yes, Batman does exist in this shows universe.

I could see them just refer to her as Harleen Quinzel.

You know, it kind of sucks that "Green Arrow" doesn't have a long list of iconic and well known villains to choose from that are mostly or solely his and that they have to rely on using more of Batman's rogues to help fill in some voids.

Deathstroke isn't a Batman villain. Ra's isn't involved. It's more about the LoA. And Harley is more of an independent character since new 52.

Deathstroke isn't a Batman villain. Ra's isn't involved. It's more about the LoA. And Harley is more of an independent character since new 52.

They still have Deadshot though and Ra's may most likely be involved within the near future, especially with all of the name droppings as of late

They still have Deadshot though and Ra's may most likely be involved within the near future, especially with all of the name droppings as of late

Deadshot is mainly there because they have the Suicide Squad. Same goes with Harley.

If it's really her in that cell, do you guys think she's the "big name" Amell was so nervous/excited to say in an upcoming episode?

Actually, it is her second live-action appearance. The Birds of Prey one was good because she was actually a calculating adversary, and not a Joker groupie that talked like a kid.

Ya know I'm sure this is nothing but a 5-second cameo. Diggle and Amanda Waller are just walking though the facility and we'll probably see some glimpses of prisoners (perhaps alluding to some DC characters) and she will one of them. Nothing more.

Normally I'd say that there's no way that they'd introduce Harley to live-action outside of a Batman property. However, Harley is a current member of the Suicide Squad in the comics and the Bat-films have shown no real interest in using her so far, so I'm thinking that it MIGHT potentially be her.

Ya know I'm sure this is nothing but a 5-second cameo. Diggle and Amanda Waller are just walking though the facility and we'll probably see some glimpses of prisoners (perhaps alluding to some DC characters) and she will one of them. Nothing more.

Quite possible, but it could be paving the way for the future... if they only show her from the back/don't focus on her face, they could easily just have an extra play the role right now and then cast an actress for season 3.

This is what I was thinking.

Quite possible, but it could be paving the way for the future... if they only show her from the back/don't focus on her face, they could easily just have an extra play the role right now and then cast an actress for season 3.

I vote Lindy Booth as Harley Quinn

Probably a un named cameo. Though I doubt they would use her in films so they may get the rights to use her on tv.

And yeah BOP batgirl/oracle was pretty dope. Only accurate good thing about the show.
85b88f57.jpg

Just goes to show that there is no excuse for ever giving us a lame costume no matter the network.

Last edited:
Hope so, she needs to tell oli to change the arrow cave to the quiver

Probably a un named cameo. Though I doubt they would use her in films so they may get the rights to use her on tv.

And yeah BOP batgirl/oracle was pretty dope. Only accurate good thing about the show.
85b88f57.jpg

Just goes to show that there is no excuse for ever giving us a lame costume no matter the network.

Yeah, but Birds of Prey just re-purposed the Batman & Robin Batgirl costume (and if they didn't, it looks a lot like they did. There are a lot of similarities in the two costumes), and added some yellow. That didn't really cost them anything. It's more difficult to create one from scratch.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"