Harrison Ford to Star in Crowley

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=45778

Source: Variety
June 9, 2008

Variety says that Harrison Ford will star in CBS Films' drama Crowley, which Tom Vaughan (What Happens in Vegas) is in negotiations to direct.

The film is based on the true story of John and Aileen Crowley, whose two children had a rare genetic disorder. Rather than give up hope that nothing could help his children, John Crowley found a researcher (Ford) with a potential cure.

Ford also will executive produce the film. Michael Shamberg and Stacey Sher (World Trade Center) are producing alongside Carla Shamberg. Robert Nelson Jacobs (The Water Horse, Chocolat) wrote the screenplay, which was inspired by a Wall Street Journal article and subsequent book, "The Cure," by Geeta Anand.

CBS Films is fast-tracking the project and is eyeing a start date for the theatrical release as soon as possible.

Not really familiar with the director...the project itself sounds pretty interesting. Sort of a different role for Ford, I would have thought he would have played the father.

Sounds interesting, i'll keep my eye on it for sure :yay:

Ford playing a scientist?

that'll be interesting... and by interesting, i mean bad. he's really not the intellectual sounding type.

sounds like a boring role.
aside from Indiana Jones, i'd like to see him play roles similar to the one he did in The Fugitive. those mystery/crime adventure, suspense thriller type of movies.

Trailer
  • HD 480P
    qtlogo.jpg
    (49.8Mb)
  • HD 720P
    qtlogo.jpg
    (122Mb)
  • HD 1080P
    qtlogo.jpg
    (174Mb)

Couple of bland posters to go with the Hallmark trailer.

209lr1z.jpg

w70ewl.jpg

looks like his face is getting ripped off from his head.

the cinematography is terrible as well. looks like a Lifetime movie or 2 hour cinematic interview with Barbra Walters with that 'soft lense' look. awful.

They used some strange photoshop on both of their faces in those two poster. Where did Fords wrinkles go...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"