Hasbro Marvel Legends series 3?!

Ncrawler333

Sidekick
Reaction score
Someone claims to know Hasbro series 3 after looking up the UPCs in the Wal-Mart system

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2029888

Bucky
Captain America
Marvel Girl
Black Knight
Hydra Soldier
X3 Collosus
Cyclops(most likely Astonishing version)
Danger

Also two separate upcs were found for quicksilver, marvel girl, yellowjacket and hydra soldier, so it looks like they all may have variants. Looks like FA Storm will be in series 4.

Not bad in my opinion if this is true. Definitely excited about Bucky, Marvel Girl, Black Knight, Hydra Soldier, and Danger. Will definitely buy 2 or 3 of the Hydra Soldiers.

I'm actually only excited for possibly Marvel Girl and Cyclops.

None of those really appeal to me, except Cyclops. :dry:

There hasn't been a decent cyclops made yet. I hope this one is.

i hope this is true.. though that'd mean X3 angel, ord and storm are saved for series 4...

hopefully along with bucky, cap is FA cap... or WW2 ult cap... cuz either way he kinda has to be if you think about it.. we've had silver age classic cap(ML1 cap), ultimate, and modern

Marvel Girl (since she has another code, better be jean as the variant)
Black Knight (yay)
Hydra Soldier (yay! i can buy 3 or 4)
X3 Collosus (yay)
Cyclops(most likely Astonishing version) (will be astonishing 99.9% sure)
Danger (yay)

I have no idea why they'd produce a Hydra soldier. Yeah, most of the fans will eat them up, but will the kids? Especially at $9.99 each.

i knew hasbro would up the prices on figs... why? cuz small little star wars figs half the time were the price of toybiz marvel legends, and they came with comics and bases!

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2029888

Bucky -I'm game. I'd get Bucky
Captain America-FA hopefully
Marvel Girl-Great, but still want my jim lee jean grey
Black Knight-Really cool
Hydra Soldier-I'd buy at least three if they were cool
X3 Collosus -:(
Cyclops-most likely Astonishing version-I'd get one probably
Danger - :(

Of course, I'm sure the actual line up will be different. But who knows. How many times have we seen lists of characters that were supposed to come out but were completely made up? dozens. I'm still waiting on that tombstone that was supposed to be made.

But if this list is true, I wonder what the BAF would be. It'd be cool if it were Aragon, Black Knights horse. that would be different and cool.

tombstone? when was this? lol i know the next spidey wave was suppose to be chameleon and spot.. but i've never heard of tombstone getting a fig

i dont get why SMO and ghost rider figures are cheaper than ML
stop giving us BAFs if it will mean 8$ figures again

tombstone? when was this? lol i know the next spidey wave was suppose to be chameleon and spot.. but i've never heard of tombstone getting a fig

he was supposed to be in a line with bucky, ultimate punisher i think, and hanniable. can't remember who else. it was a ML line up, not a spiderman one.

i like having the BAF figures, I mean, Annihilus is probably my favorite next to the sentinel. But i definitly see your point. Sometimes I hope to get a bad BAF in a line just so I don't feel the need to get all the figures. But the BAF makes these figs sale and until it doesn't, they're going to stick with the BAF concepts.

i like having the BAF figures, I mean, Annihilus is probably my favorite next to the sentinel. But i definitly see your point. Sometimes I hope to get a bad BAF in a line just so I don't feel the need to get all the figures. But the BAF makes these figs sale and until it doesn't, they're going to stick with the BAF concepts.
that was HML1 for me
im getting emma and banshee and thats it
im gonna get a few from wave 2 and just get the BAF parts from other people
im only collecting xmen and spiderman figures now so im not buying whole waves for an xmen BAF

yeah, emma, banshee along with x3 beast were the only ones i didn't want.

uh.. i just payed $10 with tax for caretaker at TRU... sooo the GR figs are pretty expensive too.. same price as legends practically

he was supposed to be in a line with bucky, ultimate punisher i think, and hanniable. can't remember who else. it was a ML line up, not a spiderman one.

umm i've never EVER heard of bucky and ultimate punisher being in a line up... hannibal king i remember being in a false line up though... plus tombstone imo would be much more suited for a spider-man line then ML line

they better stay with BAF's least legends art as expensive ad a DCD fig.. so i say don't spoil the fun for those who do want them... and do like them

umm i've never EVER heard of bucky and ultimate punisher being in a line up... hannibal king i remember being in a false line up though... plus tombstone imo would be much more suited for a spider-man line then ML line

yeah i know, there were a lot of false line ups. but to be honest, i was happier with real line ups than i was the false ones, so it worked out.

This should help... please dont die on me. I really love Hasbro right now. Annihilus, Blob and now a bunch of Hydra agents.... They really score this time.

http://forums.toynewsi.com/index.php?showtopic=2029956

ok then. you've made a believer out of me, or at least a 80% one. So that's pretty cool. Hydra agents. Man people are going to have tons of whatever BAF he comes with.

I'm hoping the BAF is Aragorn like I said before, or another villian. I would really like to see Black Knight get made. Could always use another Avenger Villian. Hope for more of the Masters of Evil.

The thing that makes me wonder though is, quicksilver, yellow jacket, and movie jean grey are all mixed in with the upcs of what should be series 3. so would that mean that they cross over into series 3 or something? maybe it doesn't matter at all. i don't know.

Dear god I hope this isn't another walmart wave. I'll boycott then. I think the walmart wave was the biggest disaster ever for marvel legends, not from a sales standpoint, but from a collector's standpoint. Well, from my standpoint. Which to me, is the only one that really counts.

uh.. i just payed $10 with tax for caretaker at TRU... sooo the GR figs are pretty expensive too.. same price as legends practically
well TRU usually jacks up the price SPO figs are 8.99 @ tru but 7.99 @ target... the only thing i really buy at TRU is marvel legends or just stuff i know target wont carry... but i havent seen any GR toys @ any target yet :csad:

well TRU usually jacks up the price SPO figs are 8.99 @ tru but 7.99 @ target... the only thing i really buy at TRU is marvel legends or just stuff i know target wont carry... but i havent seen any GR toys @ any target yet :csad:

go to WM man. They are flooded with GR crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"