Predict Hasbro Marvel Legends 4

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
So, Toy Fair is nearly upon us and at Toy Fair Hasbro will no doubt reveal the next couple waves....We Know what HML2 is, and HML3 is pretty much confirmed (Danger, Marvel Girl, X3 Colossus, Cyclops, Hydra Agent, Black Knight, Bucky and Captain America)

So I ma holding a contest, and there will be a prize....a Free Prize, no Entry Fee Required.

The Prize will be One MOC Figure and you will get your choice of a few of them, and they wont be crap you have my word....the Prizes will be posted sometime.

RULES:

Select the 8 figures that you believe will comprise Hasbro Marvel Legends Wave 4 and the 1 BAF (Or BAV) That will be featured in that wave.

Each Hyper get's one vote and only one vote, edit it as much as you want whatever is in your post at Midnight my Time (It's 7 now) on the 10/11th of Feb, will be your official entry

To win all you have to do is have the most accurate submission to what the Real HML4 is....also you must have at least three right to be a contender...so if you have the most right but it was only 2, then you aint getting ****.

In the event of a tie there will be a 5 question trivia round, trivia will be on all things figs.

And also, I can enter and win, though If I win I get nothing.

So, Toy Fair is nearly upon us and at Toy Fair Hasbro will no doubt reveal the next couple waves....We Know what HML2 is, and HML3 is pretty much confirmed (Danger, Marvel Girl, X3 Colossus, Cyclops, Hydra Agent, Black Knight, Bucky and Captain America)

So I ma holding a contest, and there will be a prize....a Free Prize, no Entry Fee Required.

The Prize will be One MOC Figure and you will get your choice of a few of them, and they wont be crap you have my word....the Prizes will be posted sometime.

RULES:

Select the 8 figures that you believe will comprise Hasbro Marvel Legends Wave 4 and the 1 BAF (Or BAV) That will be featured in that wave.

Each Hyper get's one vote and only one vote, edit it as much as you want whatever is in your post at Midnight my Time (It's 7 now) on the 10/11th of Feb, will be your official entry

To win all you have to do is have the most accurate submission to what the Real HML4 is....also you must have at least three right to be a contender...so if you have the most right but it was only 2, then you aint getting ****.

In the event of a tie there will be a 5 question trivia round, trivia will be on all things figs.

And also, I can enter and win, though If I win I get nothing.

-FA Storm (we know shes coming somewhere)
-Ord (we know hes coming somewhere too)
-Black Bolt (long over due)
-Ultron (possible remade fig Jin was talking about)
-Sunfire (long over due)
-X3 Angel (fills out the movie spot, and we know hes coming)
-silver samuari (popular villain still undone)
-(hmm trying to decide on the last one out of 6,
*Jim Lee Jean Grey could be the remade fig
*USAgent there has to be a heavy hitter variant, though its doubtful since were getting a cap in wave 3
*adam warlock obscure fig, yet important to the marvel universe
*Kazzar see above
*jubillee last "TAS" x-men not made
*thunder bird with him and sunfire Giant-Sized X-men are complete
-BAF Lock Jaw

here's a free hint....Just put Jean Grey to keep it more open...if it comes out as an AOA Jean, they you would be wrong cause you were specific...

there not gonna do AoA jean before the jim lee one...

He has until the 10th at the very end of the day

Here's mine

BAF: Fin Fang Foom

Angel
Storm
Ord
Blackbolt
Firestar
Daredevil
Polaris
Sunfire

that is what you really think it's going to be?

i have no ****ing clue. As long as there are some classic villians, i'll be happy. I hope that one day we'll get grim reaper, i think he's just a cool looking villian.

oooo daredevil and crimson dynamo were good choices... we know crimson is floating around... somewhere

that is what you really think it's going to be?

based on my nearly finished votes thread :)

nah, I'm just randomly throwing stuff out there. wouldn't be that bad of a line up. But of course we'll probably get 1 villian at most. Hope we'll start seeing more though, cause I think I'm going to stop collecting ML if they start making only heroes. And I don't want every villian to be a freaking BAF. I like the BAF concept and the big villians, but I want BAF villians and some reg figs to be some baddies too for more of em.

Probably what will really be put out is

-Iron Man
-Wolverine
-Some X-men related fig
-Wolverine #2
-Some X-men related fig #2

i was going to say FA daredevil (Hoping for it anyhow), but i don't want to be specific so it could be any daredevil.

Nah....they are turning things around...the ML line is actually aimed at collectors now.....

FA daredevil could be.. but there not going to do 2 FA's on one line... and DD was just made in the FO pack... so dunno, im sure he will come out... but wave 4 might be too soon, but then again by the time wave 4 is out... it will have been a while. Also, i wouldnt be surprised if speedball is coming

They did a Cap in the Same FO wave and we are getting an FA Cap in HML3

haha, still think the remade fig will be ultron rather then jean though... esp since "jean" is in wave 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"