Predict Hasbro Marvel Legends 4

rough.. since its ur fig ud be giving away period.. ur not gonna win anything.. add to that tivia match wont work.. were friggin online, you can cheat.

Actually It was worked out....

first I gain by not aing to give anything away.

But the trivia contest would have to be held while, we were both oline and thecorrect anwer needs to be PMed within a certain Time limit.

The questiones I had prepeared were ones that could not be looked up very quickly too.....but we can't use them if it comes down to it, which it wont because Vincy will be here to clam his winning

The questiones I had prepeared were ones that could not be looked up very quickly too.....but we can't use them if it comes down to it, which it wont because Vincy will be here to clam his winning

What? You mean we'd have to answer questions, questions that YOU came up with? That's bogus.

No I know....check back....I said that since I might be involved it would be a third party....but it's all a mute point....Invincible has won

I know. I'm just messing with you anyway. I know I wouldn't end up with anything, I never win anything. I'm used to it.

Oh Whatever man....you're getting married, so you've obviously won someone's heart....so quit bringing me down......god I'm lonely.

Why not?

On easter when someone hides eggs and I look and look and look, when I finlly find them it makes me a winner...the egg is my prize.

Well, I'm looking.

ive always been told you only find love when you least expect it... and not when your looking.

you can put yourself out there without looking though

I know...I wouldn't descibe myself as frantically looking,...but my eyes are open

Oh jeebus, you two just need to stop fighting the sexual frustrations and give in to one another's lust.

Please, and then we can all live at peace without you two constantly blathering about love. I'm about to puke.

FTB, I truly am sorry that the White Man has feelings that you can't understand.....I wish you cul fell them man, but it's something in your hispanic DNA that you just can't handle.

Rough, you simple little man, what you fail to realize is that those feelings are meaningless to us anyway.

Maybe it's just the further south you go the less feelings there are...and me, being canadian, is full of em.....and Spidey is originally from Ohio....so he's practically Canadian anyway

Oh jeebus, you two just need to stop fighting the sexual frustrations and give in to one another's lust.

Please, and then we can all live at peace without you two constantly blathering about love. I'm about to puke.

lol i had sex last night.. im far from sexually frustrated :o

I won something ? i don't even remember what the prize was. but back off. i'm here

It's a Free Fig.

Name any Non Rare ML from.....say 7-14....Name a few, I'll tell you which ones I have and you can pic from them,

Or DCD Tomar Re...MOC Tomor Re is up for grabs as well

Hey you back off. You're not invincible or anything. I can take you.

But really, congratulations. And for HML5, make sure you guess the Grim Reaper. I want him dangit, and if you got the gift, use it for good.

And just remember, anything you get in the mail from rough is going to have that funky smell to it. So just brace yourself.

Don't be bitter and make up lies.....You'll all have a change again for HML5

thanks SHT, but my picks where just really luck guess. rough, Iron Fist ?

I think I might have one...I know I have a Red one..

in the next couple days i gotta clean out my spare room cause my dads coming up....I'll check on Iron Fist then

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"