Transformers Have you completed your collection??

it's garbage

You seem to be in the minority...across ALL posts. I want it, I will get it. Out of the overpriced Leader Megatron and the Voyager megatron that are both hideous, I want this one.

I can stand to look at Voyager Megs for longer than 5 secs.....which is more than I can say about Leader.

I picked up:
Wiretap or whatever (the black/ silver/ red cell phone)
and
G1 colors Starscream for 9.98! :woot::trans:

did they make toys of the cell phone and vending machine from the movie

I just bought Starscream. From the bots that appear in the movie i'm only missing Bonecrusher and Brawl/Devastator. I'll buy Brawl in leader class cause it puts him in about the same scale as Jazz and i'm thinking of displaying them as they battle in the movie. It's a pitty that Starscream, Blackout and Bonecrusher are so out of scale with the others wich are (almost) in scale with one another. Of course if they made them in scale they would be huge. I also got Arcee. She's not in the movie but i actually liked her design. I am now repainting Optimus to fit the collors in the movie. Next is Megatron.

I like Arcee...but i kinda like the scout class more because it's more in scale. i would LOVE a leader class Blackout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"