World Have you liked ever sm movie?

I suppose I've "liked" all the films to an extent.But I was sorely disappointed in TASM.TBH,it didn't feel like a Spidey film to me.There was only two real times I sat up and said 'That feels like a Spidey movie'.The scene of Spidey Vs the Lizard in school and the scene early on when Peter thinks the girl (Liz?) is coming on to him,but she really wants him to take pictures of her boyfriend's car.Beyond that,there was a few decent scenes/performances,but it could've been any other angsty teen drama.

With the exception of the third Raimi film and TASM I liked all the films when they first came out. Unfortunately the first two Raimi films haven't aged too well. The stories are simplistic and uninteresting for the most part. I wasn't even able to finnish the first movie when I tried to watch it a week ago. I skipped to the second movie but ended dropping that after the train scene. At least that scenes still great. On the reverse side I TASM actually grew on me the last time I watched it. Still not a fan of Lizards design or his master plan though. Loved TASM2 though. A Spiderman movie should be overstuffed. Peter has an overstuffed and complicated life that none of the other films have really captured, at least not the emotional side of it.

SM-1: Hasn't aged well the past few years.
SM-2: very good
SM-3: Hilarious
TASM- Perfect
TASM 2: Very good

SM-1: Hasn't aged well the past few years.
SM-2: very good
SM-3: Hilarious
TASM- Perfect
TASM 2: Very good

I still like sm1 but I agree that it hasn't aged while has it is a lot less intretaing then a lot of CBM now has I don't even have it in a top 10 yet and the CGI dosnt look that good any more ether but still I like all 5 not love but like all 5.

Love all 5... not so much SM2 but I don't hate it :woot:

SM: Classic
SM2: Alright
SM3: Excellent
TASM1: Great
TASM2: Awesome

Last edited:
The Joker liked 4 of them? :wow:

But anyways, I liked all of them to some extent, some more than others, but I can watch each movie and enjoy it most of the time.

the only ones worth liking were the Raimi films... and even though Spider-Man 3 wasn't the best of the lot, even THAT was far more enjoyable for me than the Webb films...

Judging by which ones I own, it's 3 but only really 2. I wouldn't be upset if I lost Spider-Man 3.

Like:
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
Spider-Man 3

Dislike:
The Amazing Spider-Man
The Amazing Spider-Man 2

3/5

TASM2 ruined my enjoyment for TASM.

4/5

SM1-3 and TASM1.

Even though TASM2 dragged down my enthusiasm for TASM1, I still think it was a good movie.

I own every one and watch them on a regular basis. I've been consuming Spider-man in various media for over 35 years because he's a character who never gets stale. Other than Sam Raimi eviscerating the symbiote and Eddie Brock, the Spider-man mythos has been done justice in many important ways on film. 5 solo films with team films yet to come is far beyond anything I could have imagined prior to 2002.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"