• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

World Second best fight in a sm movie?

spiderman2

Superhero
Reaction score
So I think most people would agree that the train fight is the best fight in a sm movie. So I was wondering what ever one thinks is the best fight in a sm movie it you take away the all time great train fight? To me it is the power plant electro fight in asm2 has it just looks amazing and the music helps to has the music is great! I would say the worst fight to me is the harry/peter mansion fight.

Last edited:
I talked about it in the 'Best First Fight' thread, but my pick is the aerial battle between Harry and Peter at the beginning of SM3. The Doc Ock Bank Fight is a close third.

The bank/building wall fight between Spidey and Ock for the reasons already discussed in the best first fight thread.

It was between the Goblin fight in ASM2 and the Lizard school fight in ASM1 for me, and I went with the Goblin fight.

It was between the Goblin fight in ASM2 and the Lizard school fight in ASM1 for me, and I went with the Goblin fight.

The interesting thing about those 2 fights is that the goblin fight in asm2 is one of the most intise fights and the school fight is one of the best looking when it comes to the CGI. The bank fight witch is so far wining this poll I think is about my 4th favorite out of all the sm fights.

Tough one. I love the bank fight in Spidey 2,but I'm also a big fan of Black suit Spidey vs. Sandman in Spider-man 3. It's probably a tie between the two.

The subway fight between black suit Spidey and Sandman is probably my 4th favorite. It was great. Spidey was so pissed off and brutal in it.

I really can't decide. It's down to either the final fight between Goblin and Spider-Man in SM1 or the Bank/Bldg fight between Ock and Spidey.

The subway fight between black suit Spidey and Sandman is probably my 4th favorite. It was great. Spidey was so pissed off and brutal in it.

That's my favorite fight scene from SM3.

That's my favorite fight scene from SM3.

I like the mansion fight between Peter and Harry the best in SM-3. That was just brimming with personal vengeance. Real brother vs brother type showdown.

I like the mansion fight between Peter and Harry the best in SM-3. That was just brimming with personal vengeance. Real brother vs brother type showdown.

Yeah, that one is great too. SM2 and SM3 really do have the best fights in the franchise.

They do. Spider-Man 3, for all it's faults, really has some spectacular action scenes.

Spidey vs Bonesaw :o

Bonesaaaaaw is ready!!!!!

"That's a cute outfit. Did your husband give it to you?"

"Read it again webhead, the ad says 3 minutes, you took him out in 2, and you're lucky to get that."

"I missed the part where that's MY problem."

I like the final fight at the end of the first film. It's brutal and emotional. The lack of score really makes it seem much more violent and intense. And that slo-mo shot of the pumpkin bomb exploding in Spidey's face... sheesh.

"I missed the part where that's MY problem."
That's a fitting line to use every time someone in remorse brings up the idea of Sony selling Spider-Man rights.

They do. Spider-Man 3, for all it's faults, really has some spectacular action scenes.

To me both sm2 and asm2 have better action then sm3 but at the same time sm3 has like twice the amont of action has the another sm movies. All the sm movies have basically 3 fights with the villains. Sm3 has like 5 plus the last fight is pretty long.

The edit button, spiderman2, you really should learn to use it, or the multi quote function, instead of making 3 consecutive posts in a row.

SM-3 had three villains, so naturally it had more action scenes than the movies with one villain in them. TASM 2 didn't even have a fight scene with Rhino. And Goblin's was way too brief and forgettable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"