World Have the spider man movies became underrated?

spiderman2

Superhero
Reaction score
Dose any one fell like for the most part the sm movies have became underrated? Sm2 a lot of people are calling overrated now and don't even have in the top 5 CBM ever witch is a joke has sm 2 is now became underrated has it is easily a top 5 CBM ever and has aged greatly. Sm3 while it had some problems is not has bad has some people make it out to be and still has some great moments. ASM2 is great and less chessy then any of the spider man movies and yet people act like it is has chessy has a old TMNT movie. SM1 while it has not aged while is still a good movie. ASM1 the biggest problem is that it was to much like sm1. With asm1 and 2 a lot of people are calling peter unlikeable even though he just acts like a teenager. So really I fell like a lot of the problems in these movies are not has bad has people say they are and are blow out of poporation. Does any while else kind of fell like this?

Yes. Spider-Man has lost hype with the general public. It's all about Marvel getting the rights back and people are bitter instead of hoping Sony does a good job with the films going forward. Back in the day, people would care about good movies coming out and if one wasn't up to par, lessons learned and better luck next time. Not about a company failing. Marvel have never made a Spider-Man movie so I have no idea if they would do it any better. People act like Marvel is magic and can make anything better. I'm sure if the movie was on par with what Sony did and it had the Marvel name behind it, people would suddenly praise it just because it meant that Marvel gets to incorporate him into their universe.

I would say no. They were overrated before because there was so little to compete with but later they've been re-evaluated more closer to how good they actually were.

It's in the same state as the Batman franchise after Batman and Robin and before Nolan showed up.

Underrated? No.
Why?

Sm 1 was a good orgin story and a lot of people hated the goblins look even though it looked just fine. I think people over react to goblins look when they talk about the movie.

SM 2 is easily still one of the best CBM ever and for a long time people had it has a top 5 or even top 3 CBM ever. Now a lot of people don't witch I think is nuts. SM2 still has the best fight in a CBM in the train fight and most of the CGI in the movie holds up great. Doc ock is still one of the best villains in a CBM. I would only put joker in dark knight above him. The story is great and the relationship between hary and peter is good.

SM 3 while it gets a lot of hate still has some good moments in the movie and the black suit was cool. Dose the movie have a lot of flaws? Yes but a lot of people make it out to be worse then it really is. I think a lot of the hate just comes form how good the first 2 movies where and because of how much hype was creatiied by how good the first 2 where and how good the trailer was. If sm 1 and 2 where not consider has good has they where I don't think there would be even close to has much hate on this movie has there was.

ASM 1 a lot of people creatizied it for being a reboot and going though the orgin again. Now while I would have liked to not see the orgin again I think to much of the hate was just because it was a reboot and not far. Ever one semeds to hate on the lizards look even though he looks 100% like the Diko verson of the character. So people don't like the old lizard look?

ASM 2 I have never ever disagreed with reviews for a movie has much has I have with this movie at all. If I had not seen any reviews in till after I saw the movie I would have been in shock to not see this movie get at least an 80 on RT. People say the movie is to chessy yet sm 1-3 where all far more chessy yet people don't complain about the chessy ness in them. The movie has by far the second best action in a sm movie yet. Spider man characteristics are perfect. The soundtrack is one of the best I have ever heard in any movie before. People say the movie had an issue with being to dark or not dark enough at times. How? People say that Dock Kafka was chessy and over the top. Again how was he chessy? He was not chessy at all and the I am electro thing by electro was badass. The only chessy thing in the movie was electro talking to him self in his apartment and the I am going to light my candles and the thing with spider man bring home a fish in the montage thing that is it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"