BvS Have you seen the movie multiple times? If yes, has your opinion changed?

Saw it twice. Opinion didn't change, I liked it.

I enjoyed it about the same. I knew what to expect with the pacing. That said, I did enjoy it a lot. :D

I hope to get out and see it again soon. I am open to it going down in my estimation but right now I was happy with the film. Guess I'll see sooner than later.

I'm so annoyed with my typo in the poll question. haha
Is there any way i can change that?

The second viewing made the movie even a better experience than the first time. I got to enjoy the Easter eggs and even notice somethings I've missed the first time. I still get tears during the last scene. My all time favorite CBM.

What typo? I think you poll is perfectly fine.

:woot:

Me said:
Has seeing the movie multiple times changed you opinion on it?

:( :loco: haha

The second viewing made the movie even a better experience than the first time. I got to enjoy the Easter eggs and even notice somethings I've missed the first time. I still get tears during the last scene. My all time favorite CBM.

I really am stoked to see it again. All you guys are making me want to go see it again this weekend and then also on tuesday with my friend. :woot:

Saw it again. It's even better. Pacing issues are much much better, and only a few scenes have really rough editing. Flowed just fine. At least that's how it felt. Noticed a ton of stuff, especially with regard to performances and the final battle.

I cried again. I have no emotions. This movie is amazing.

Saw it again. It's even better. Pacing issues are much much better, and only a few scenes have really rough editing. Flowed just fine. At least that's how it felt. Noticed a ton of stuff, especially with regard to performances and the final battle.

Make sure you also submit your vote. :)

Saw it again last night with GA friends and brother.

I still liked it and rest of the 6 people I saw it with all liked it. Two said they thought it was a bit long...than again we went to the late 10:40 IMAX 2D showing.

It's paced fine for a 2 and half hour movie. Good performances and the story was still engaging. Maybe Snyder and Terrio should have added more jokey stuff in the beginning of anything?

The teases to Darkseid are great and the action and fight scenes also. Batman is a beast and WW was great. The battle with Doomsday was epic. Wished we would have seen more of protruding bones structure though. The ending was emotional and good. Nothing wrong with the way they teases the rest of the JL. Those complaints are way over blown. It was less than a 5 minute scene and didn't hurt the flow of story at all.

Still don't get the incoherent story complaints. Utter non sense.

Seen it twice now, and I just want to see it over and over again. Was just as fun, emotional and exciting as the first time :)

1st viewing: geeked out at alot at the easter references and cameos that i completely did not focus on the movie itself. had to rewatch!

2nd viewing i was able to follow the movie alot better and felt emotional at certain scenes. LOVED IT!

3rd viewing. Because it deserved it :). i feel i may have to see it again lol

Still at once and now I know some other things to look out for, so seeing it a second time hopefully will be better.

I saw it three times with the third being my favorite. I wasn't being a critic during my Third viewing. It was great. It flowed much better. My only beef was the placement of the scene of Diana seeing the other metahumans in the file sent from Bruce. Should've kept that in somewhere earlier, not after the BvS fight was set

Good stuff Guard. Solid, unexpected emotional ending.

For a CBM I give it 8.5-9/10.

After second viewing only minor things that I would have liked to have seen.

Maybe add some more jokey one liners and quips in the beginning of the film.

I'll see the R-rated cut to see if that helps improve the film, but after that, I doubt I'll watch this movie much again.

I saw it three times with the third being my favorite. I wasn't being a critic during my Third viewing. It was great. It flowed much better. My only beef was the placement of the scene of Diana seeing the other metahumans in the file sent from Bruce. Should've kept that in somewhere earlier, not after the BvS fight was set

Maybe somewhere earlier. I didn't have any problem with that tease though. It was short and didn't ruin the flow at all for me.

I didn't really like Cyborgs specific tease though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"