Hawkeye Hawkeye General Discussion Thread

Trailer was amazing! And I really love how heavily they're drawing from the Fraction run, down to lifting some of the dialogue directly from the car chase scene. I can't wait to see more of the Tracksuit Mafia Bros.

Also - I definitely think there's some misdirection going on here. Echo is almost certainly the person running around as Ronin, but they want to keep that under wraps for now.

Not a fan of Hawkeye but big fan of Hailey's any word of Florence Pugh being in this?

1jh7nj6yx9n71.jpg

How many episodes is this? The trailer played more like a movie than a tv show.

7kyaxd3e5an71.png

How many want to see Rogers: The musical? :D

They went from tragic/deadly serious Ronin to wisecracking holiday romp like nothing.

Marvel just make up the rules as they go. We're just along for the ride, lol.

So I'm not the only one who got Shane Black Lethal Weapon/Kiss Kiss Bang Bang vibes from this trailer, especially with the Christmas theme. This looks even more in that buddy vein than The Falcon and The Winter Soldier did which I definitely wasn't expecting, but I'm really digging it so far.

Renner and Steindfield already seem to have pretty great chemistry IMO and it just looks like alot of fun, but I do hope we see more of the Ronin persona in this with Clint actually in the costume.

We didn't see enough of it in Endgame and even if its just for one or two episodes I'd be satified with that. Also, I completely missed D'Onfrio's Kingpin possibly showing up in this, but that makes me even more excited.

Old picture but it deserves a re-post:

Kate's mom with Jack Duquense:

6xtc3ykgwbn71.jpg

I thought it was 6, but IMDB has 8 episodes listed
Hmmm. 8 feels like it could drag a bit, especially if they are hour long episodes. I think 6 is the perfect amount to avoid too much filler.

Hope its just 6 nice tight story dont need 8 and have a filler episodes

Everything I've seen Hailey in shes had good chemistry with her fellow co stars imo. She was great 8n that True Grit and held her own with Obadiah Stain lol

Wasn't looking forward to this initially but I'm on board now

Hope its just 6 nice tight story dont need 8 and have a filler episodes

Everything I've seen Hailey in shes had good chemistry with her fellow co stars imo. She was great 8n that True Grit and held her own with Obadiah Stain lol
6 is probably enough, I don't it will branch into a big MCU theme like previous shows. Wandavision connects with Dr.Strange 2 as she appears. Falcon is getting a movie plus Val appears in multiple things, Loki has Kang who will be in movies. This should just be a fun 2-3 day adventure for Hawkeye.

One subtle yet minor thing I liked about the trailer is it made it clear Kate is not Clint's daughter. Whenever I'd talk to more general fans about this show and Kate, they'd almost always mention Clint's daughter from Endgame.

I'm glad the trailer made it clear to them that she isn't.

You'd think the trailer made it clear, but it didn't for everyone lol. I was watching a trailer reaction from a crew called The Normies and before the trailer started one guy was going on about how the new Hawkeye is his daughter. Then they watch the trailer and afterward some of them still make comments about "bring your daughter to work day". :huh::funny:

You'd think the trailer made it clear, but it didn't for everyone lol. I was watching a trailer reaction from a crew called The Normies and before the trailer started one guy was going on about how the new Hawkeye is his daughter. Then they watch the trailer and afterward some of them still make comments about "bring your daughter to work day". :huh::funny:
Apparently this didn't make it clear enough...among other things :funny:

610740b1db13b03190514accf59632e3a2095534.gifv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"