HBO's Euphoria

Man, what the ****? RIP

Absolutely tragic. Loved him as an actor and he was so young. Heartbreaking.

Okay, but are we going to get it before she turns 30, because the clock is ticking…

Isn't there supposed to be a five year time jump? Either way season 3 is crippled at the starting line after the tragic loss of Angus Cloud.

Yeah I don’t know if I’m going to come back for another season. The death of Angus will really make it a tough watch. And I still begrudge Levinson for how he treated Kat last season. Barbie Ferreira did an interview where she claimed that the reports of her having a falling out with him were all bogus but I’m not buying it. Everything she said just screamed “I signed an NDA and got a payout so I won’t trash the show.” I’ve also heard horrible things about that Idol show that Levinson is involved with, so it sounds like the guy is just a garbage human.

I'm not sure where production was at this point, but it's been delayed.

‘Euphoria’ Season 3 Shoot Delayed; HBO Says It’s ‘Committed to Making’ New Episodes Amid Report Season Was Scrapped

Euphoria” Season 3 has been delayed at HBO.

“HBO and Sam Levinson remain committed to making an exceptional third season,” an HBO spokesperson told Variety. “In the interim, we are allowing our in-demand cast to pursue other opportunities.”

The scripts for Season 3 are still being written. The news comes after a report that the show’s third season has been scrapped entirely.

It is INSANE that Levinson still has a job. This dude is taking FOUR YEARS AND COUNTING to write eight episodes of a high school drama. It's ridiculous.

They may as well just scrap the show. It seems to be in complete disarray and Zendaya, Sweeney, Schafer and Elordi have bigger fish to fry now.

It is INSANE that Levinson still has a job. This dude is taking FOUR YEARS AND COUNTING to write eight episodes of a high school drama. It's ridiculous.
They may as well just scrap the show. It seems to be in complete disarray and Zendaya, Sweeney, Schafer and Elordi have bigger fish to fry now.

I mean, he made a major hit and gave multiple rising stars their first major dramatic roles. Idk if rushing him or firing him is on their radar.

This whole thing just seems like it doesn’t need to happen, and the “private eye” nonsense is an indication that it shouldn’t. Zendaya, Sydney Sweeney, Hunter Schaefer, Storm Reid and Jacob Elordi have all moved on to high profile movies and other shows. Colman Domingo (not a major character but an important one) is also huge now and likely won’t have time to come back for a cameo. Hopefully a lot of the other actors have found other gigs as well. And season two wrapped up high school and felt like the end. Just let it go, Levinson. That way you can make more terrible shows with The Weeknd or whatever it is you really want to do.

Reactions: Lip
After The Idol I would certainly think so too.
Pretty much. If Euphoria was the ONLY thing HBO had going for it, it'd be a much different story (and we'd have probably seen season 3 already) but they have other big shows to fall back on and the cast has other big projects lined up too. No one needs this more than Levinson.

I like Euphoria, but wouldn't mind if the show was cancelled.

S02 ended well the story, and Kat is not there anymore, so whatever...

Her characterization was basically butchered as well.
Ugh... tell me about. And if the rumours about that being out of spite, makes it even more pathetic. After The Idol, I don't doubt it.

Levinson might end up just like another Pizzolato.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"